Cadillac Owners Forum banner

A nice music

723 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  ben.gators 
#1 ·
Do you like this music?

It is a Romanian music, I liked the rhythm of music, and synchronization between singers (and plus off course some of the chicks :D)

#4 ·
I have to agree with 77CDV that the music reflects a lot of Middle Eastern influence, but then the region southern eastern Europe was greatly influenced by middle eastern culture at least during the Ottoman Empire. Not just in the music's beat but in the style of singing. I am not that familiar with the former Soviet Eastern Block country's culture (these counties were kind of "off limits" until fairly recently to guys in intelligence, particularly those with the kind of clearances we held) but judging from their location in the East-West cross roads where they found themselves, I would think the influence of the ebb and flow of the various cultures that came and went in the area would still be very evident.

As always I enjoyed seeing that again another area has a great deal to contribute in the way feminine pulchritude!

#8 ·
I have to agree with 77CDV that the music reflects a lot of Middle Eastern influence, but then the region southern eastern Europe was greatly influenced by middle eastern culture at least during the Ottoman Empire. Not just in the music's beat but in the style of singing. I am not that familiar with the former Soviet Eastern Block country's culture (these counties were kind of "off limits" until fairly recently to guys in intelligence, particularly those with the kind of clearances we held) but judging from their location in the East-West cross roads where they found themselves, I would think the influence of the ebb and flow of the various cultures that came and went in the area would still be very evident.
Yes, you are right. You can see finger print of a a lot of countries and cultures in this video and indeed in this country. First of all, their faces are deeply looking like middle eastern people, but not Arabs. I need to exclude Lebanese, Egyptians, and Syrians, who are not historically from Arab tribe and look different. The music seems like Arabic music, or even Indian. Their language is a combination of Italian, French, Spanish, and Portuguese, surprisingly nothing from east!

And Finally, I can say that Feminism in this video and country is borrowed and imported from West (Hollywood) in recent 20 years! I guess 30 years ago, the girl would be bitten to death by the man, if she behaved so in front of him! :D

#11 ·
Yeah, you are right, Romanian is a language for itself, I meant it is near to and has commons with these languages. First time that I heard this music, I had no idea about language, and I was curious to know where does it return back, and in wikipedia I could find:
"The official language of Romania is Romanian, an Eastern Romance language related to Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Catalan."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.