: Confessions / Admissions of Guilt

Lord Cadillac
03-18-10, 05:48 PM
Guilt is like a bag of bricks... All you have to do is set it down...

http://www.andnowifeelguilty.com

77CDV
03-18-10, 06:54 PM
Ah, the venality of humanity laid bare. It's not like these people want to right the wrongs they've done, they just "feel really bad" about it and want others to know they feel really bad. Confession may be good for the soul, but contrition and repentance are even better.

EcSTSatic
03-18-10, 09:01 PM
Ah, the venality of humanity laid bare. It's not like these people want to right the wrongs they've done, they just "feel really bad" about it and want others to know they feel really bad. Confession may be good for the soul, but contrition and repentance are even better.

Amen! You need all three. This is just another twist on social networking.

ben.gators
03-18-10, 09:10 PM
ha ha ha ha, a bunch of morons...

read this one:

==========
I was with a guy for 1 year and I told him to prove me that he loved me. He got a tattoo with my name and I freaked out and left him.

Brizzal
03-19-10, 01:54 AM
wow tons of fail..... i feel like such a good guy.....

eyekandyboats.inc
03-19-10, 10:46 AM
its just like Fmylife.com

The Tony Show
03-19-10, 12:28 PM
Just another way for people to get things off their chest anonymously, assuage their guilt and then continue their deplorable behavior feeling morally vindicated by telling a bunch of strangers.

Society sucks.

gdwriter
03-19-10, 12:40 PM
Ah, the venality of humanity laid bare. It's not like these people want to right the wrongs they've done, they just "feel really bad" about it and want others to know they feel really bad. Confession may be good for the soul, but contrition and repentance are even better.:yeah:

And confession should be done in private, with a trusted friend who can keep it quiet or with the person who has been wronged. Nobody else wants to hear about it, and if they do, they should be ashamed of themselves.

Lord Cadillac
03-31-10, 03:07 PM
Has anyone checked it out lately? It's getting interesting...

orconn
03-31-10, 05:35 PM
^^^ In case anyone has been wondering Lord Cadillac has been habging out lately!

Stingroo
03-31-10, 08:57 PM
lol Sal is addicted to that site, I think.

Jesda
03-31-10, 09:04 PM
The site only works if you have a conscience.