: Wait4me Lower Pulley

Somefun
03-13-10, 11:49 AM
Have any of you guy's installed the lower 9.5" pulley? Can you do it with out taking off the fans and rad? Man its real tight in there....

v4meinsandiego
03-13-10, 12:17 PM
Have any of you guy's installed the lower 9.5" pulley? Can you do it with out taking off the fans and rad? Man its real tight in there....

Had mine done yesterday. Didn't do myself. I know its tight and was told starter needs to come out and a/c belts need to come off. Well worth doing though....one word....wow!

Gotham CTS-V
03-13-10, 12:42 PM
Had mine done yesterday. Didn't do myself. I know its tight and was told starter needs to come out and a/c belts need to come off. Well worth doing though....one word....wow!

Same, I didn't do it myself but was told by the shop that the AC belts needed to be removed. They actually wound up getting shredded (maybe damaged during install) and my AC was shut down on a 100 degree day. They replaced the belts free of charge for me, but yeah, they didn't need to remove the radiator or fan but they did do the AC belts. Make sure you inspect the AC belts for damage once you put them back on.

Somefun
03-13-10, 06:24 PM
Well got it done it was a ruff job. Real tight!!! In order to make it easier I took out the fans. It was a long and tedious job but I think it will be well worth it. I did the pulley and the Cold air intake from Wait4me. It’s raining out but I took it for a ride and it feels real good but can’t matt it cuz she just blows the tires off with the rain. What tune are you guy’s running? I went back the Mild tune and haven’t tried the max tune yet?
From the mild tune to the max tune the peddle ramping is way faster on the max tune which I definitely like better…..
May need to switch back to the MAX!!!! lol

GMX322V S/C
03-13-10, 07:36 PM
^^^
You didn't get a Pully Tune?

Somefun
03-13-10, 07:57 PM
I bought it all at the same time from Jesse and told him what I was doing. I guess he made the maps for the equipment I bought.

cbloveday
03-13-10, 11:09 PM
Well got it done it was a ruff job. Real tight!!! In order to make it easier I took out the fans. It was a long and tedious job but I think it will be well worth it. I did the pulley and the Cold air intake from Wait4me. It’s raining out but I took it for a ride and it feels real good but can’t matt it cuz she just blows the tires off with the rain. What tune are you guy’s running? I went back the Mild tune and haven’t tried the max tune yet?
From the mild tune to the max tune the peddle ramping is way faster on the max tune which I definitely like better…..
May need to switch back to the MAX!!!! lol

Max tune for my setup. I also have the 100 Octane race. Never tried the mild tune. I may return to Jesseville and have him tweak my tune on the dyno and street this spring/summer.

Somefun
03-14-10, 10:55 AM
Max tune for my setup. I also have the 100 Octane race. Never tried the mild tune. I may return to Jesseville and have him tweak my tune on the dyno and street this spring/summer.

Yeah it's killing me I want to drive this thing but it's going to keep raing till Tuesday!!!! Can't get on it at all with it being wet out.....

v4meinsandiego
03-14-10, 01:47 PM
i'm loving it. 2 days with it so far.

Somefun
03-14-10, 02:11 PM
i'm loving it. 2 days with it so far.

what tune are you running?

v4meinsandiego
03-14-10, 08:46 PM
Jesse's Tune. He gave me 3 tunes when I bought his tuner. One of the tunes was for future upgrades (to be the 9.5 pulley and heat exchanger). Well, that "future upgrade" lasted about 2 weeks and I ordered the kit and had it installed. I uploaded "that" tune and the cars seems to run great. Jesse owe's me 3 various tunes for the 9.5 set up. I await his tunes....