: Looking to Buy a STS-V

HerculezJT
03-12-10, 11:57 AM
Hello :D Ive been looking to buy and STS-V, ive owned Camaros all my life and now that i started a family I need more room, but dont want to go through HP withdrawls. Im hoping I can get some advice with these beautiful cars, never owned a Cadillac before but from what i researched already, I fell in love with these cars already. Also, if you are selling please send me some info and maby we will talk.

Thank YOU!

jedhead
03-12-10, 12:45 PM
These cars can be expensive to repair, so I would buy a Certified Pre-Owned. The CPO warranty will cover the car for 6 years or 100K miles from sold date. I am very happy with mine.

Bob

HerculezJT
03-12-10, 01:30 PM
thnx, I dont know to mucH about these CPOs d i get them driectly from a dealer? and how much do they cost?

jedhead
03-12-10, 01:52 PM
Mine came with the car, so I don't have the breakdown for the price.

Bob

Cataract
03-12-10, 02:09 PM
You can call a local dealer and they'll load you up with info. I was told if the car is still under the factory warranty, you can pay to extend it. Depending on if you want a deductible and how long you want to extend changes the price. This is for GM's extended warranty, not an aftermarket warranty company.

HerculezJT
03-12-10, 02:27 PM
Ok awsome, thank you for the info, if you know anybody selling their STS-V let me know please :)

torched10
03-12-10, 03:11 PM
Got my 2008 STS V last Nov---the asking price for the CPO was 1700, but they came down to 900 as part of my negotiations.I did it as the last thing i asked for to close the deal.BTW, i live in Atl and looked for almost 6 months on cars.com,autotrader etc--then one popped up at Hennesey Cadillac in Dultuh Ga.The sales guy there has a special interest in V cars,and hes sold a number of them, and knows the car.His name is Victor King,and was very fair and honest on my deal.Also, if youre in the Atl area anytime,your welcome to see/drive my car--good luck

HerculezJT
03-12-10, 04:52 PM
great! thnx for the information and the offer, if i end up finding one in ATL ill deffinately let you know!