Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Dyno Results - MAP Twin / BBE LT's / Magnaflow

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  Shon Herron 
#1 · (Edited)
*EDIT - 38whp over stock / 16whp over Fidanza Twin Only, again this is with ZERO tuning!*

We just tossed on some Billy Boat Long tubes on my CTS-V. After we figured out the mis-fire issue we strapped it on the dyno to tune it. Well we ended up not having time to tune it because Jordan had to take off to Idaho to get some snowmobiling in. So we just got some un-tuned numbers.

Modifications are stated in the title.

The red dotted line is target air/fuel as you can see some timing and fuel can be added. Once Jordan get's back from vacation we will get it back on the dyno and get some numbers with some tuning. Maybe even some e85!

-Adam

See less See more
#5 ·
You should see 400 easy since I'm at 381 with headers and a tune on a Super Flow Dyno (same as Mustang).

#4 ·
Nice numbers! Especially untuned. Impressive.

#7 ·
Oh no...no way...no way will these guys let you rest if you show them a 400whp dyno run with just CAI, Headers, a cat-back, and a different clutch setup. I did that and it was alll wrong, alll the dynos fault, blah blah blah! Great numbers man, can't wait to see it tuned. What software are you using for tuning?

#10 ·
Nice numbers! Doesn't the Dynojet read 10% or so higher than a Mustang Dyno?

#12 ·
#14 ·
Good guess...I'm in Commerce Township, just north of Novi. You from Michigan?

#15 ·
Originally yes, I moved to MN July '08 for this job. I still visit Michigan pretty often, my fiance is from Novi/Franklin. I used to work in the 10mile/Grand River split behind that BMW dealership. I lived in Wyandotte, Mi while I was there (downriver).

BTW, the Wings rocked our faces last night. I don't know what the Wild were doing last night lol. I attend a bunch of Wild games here at the Xcel Energy center, let me tell you. Its 250x better than Joe Louis, the atmosphere in that place during a Wild game is just RIDICULOUS, Red Wings fans can't compare to Wild fans, these guys are NUTS!

#17 ·
Cool, small world! I have some friends that live in the downriver area (i.e Southgate & Monroe).

Wings are fighting for a playoff spot so I knew it was going to be a good game...Good to hear the Wild has some routy fans. Nothing like hockey!

#16 ·
You cant claim Uncorrected is close to a mustang dyno, that (uncorrected) is purely based on your location. (elevation). Someone 1.3 mile high would see a much less uncorrected number. Also, with that being said, it is possible to achieve a HIGHER number uncorrected rather than corrected if all the factors are just right, and even more so if your below sea level.
And lasty, depending on the dynojet... new ones are loaded (eddy current) and read slightly different from the old drums.
So you can only claim that based on your elevation and weather really.

Other than that... push to 27° commanded timing over 5000rpm and lets see 400. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.