: GM complaint department?

ronlv
08-18-04, 06:57 PM
Who do you contact at GM when you want to file a complaint about a dealership?

Name, Address,Phone# and Email?

I cant get into details yet, I am giving the dealership a chance to make things right.

If they dont make things right I will let everyone know who to look out for and why.

Thanks, Ron

Killrwheels
08-18-04, 07:33 PM
Since dealerships are individually owned and operated , you have a better chance of complaint with the Better Business Bureau. In fact, GM outsources its current owner assistance area, and its run by a Marketing Company. All they do is call the dealer and try to become a middle man.

www.cadillac.com look in top corner for "contact us" if you want to go through them anyways. Good luck !

CTShead
08-18-04, 09:33 PM
I emailed Cadillac with some questions, and they refered me to the dealer.
They said to contact them back only if the dealer could not solve the problem. It sounds like Cadillac wants to know which dealers are not helping customers, but Cadillac itself doesnt want to get involved directly with the customer.

majax
08-18-04, 11:46 PM
you can email them at assist@cadillac.com.

El Dobro
08-27-04, 05:16 PM
I've gone through all of that and Cadillac told me to complain to the dealer owner. Good luck.

rac225
08-28-14, 06:10 PM
I'm close to a complaint too.
Purchasing dealer has not been cooperative with my issue. Disappointing.

Submariner409
08-28-14, 06:38 PM
Not bad for resurrecting a thread that has been dead for 10 years.

You might post an explanatory thread in the forum dedicated to Cadillac Customer Care - they work directly with GM to resolve disputes. Use that forum instead of the general chit-chat Lounge.