: Your Caddy's 'No Ride' List...

tru504187211
08-18-04, 10:52 AM
Does your Cadillac have a 'no ride' list which is simliar to the government's 'no fly' list? I was forced to start one about 4 months ago, and have not had to add no others to the list until this weekend. These people on the list are ones who have disrespected the car while being priviledged to ride in it so they are no longer able to step foot into the car...

#1. My ex's/ girlfriend's (not sure which it is at this point/ changes by the hour) sister. Likes to talk disrespectful to me and nearly forced me to drop her off 10 miles from her house with her dirty mouth.

#2. My guy's girlfriend's friend. She was told she is able to smoke (my first bad move) if she has the back windows open. 2 mins later, they are closed to I was forced to utilize the window lock. Later, accidentally ashed on the carpet!!! :madtalkin Ughhhhh....I actually found a palm print on my back window from her and one of her pink shoes scuffed the plastic on the floor right when you walk in the car door! :annoyed: To make things worse, her drunkass tried to jump on my back for a ride while I was walking to the car and her boney ass hand split my lip wide open. :want:

#3. The whitest black guy EVER, that was with the girl mentioned above. He liked Smirnoff and hick bars. He also smelled up the car with his funky body oder. He lied about his girl ashing in the backseat. - No more rides for you!

Don't tell me I'm the only one with a 'no ride' list?!?!

Stoneage_Caddy
08-18-04, 10:56 AM
With my G20 i had a no ride list ...with one person ...my little brother

He shat in my car on a trip from anchorige to fairbanks ....a 7 hour trip , took 4 weeks to get that smell out ...he was 10 at the time and this was a regualr habit for him if he didnt want to do what we were doing (he wanted to stay home in tampa)

really no-one ever disrespects my car , if someone knows me they know im very picky about my car so when they do ride with me they always show respect ...They realize how picky i am when they find out i smoke , as i never smoke in the car , really boggles the minds of fellow smokers

T_Dogg8
08-18-04, 11:45 AM
i don't have one for the EXT.....yet

but my friend's girlfriend wasn't allowed in my eclipse. first she ate in my car without telling me (becuase she knew i wouldn't let her), and then i found out she ate in my car because i found m&m's on the floor when i cleaned it the next day. then the straw that broke the camals back was a rainy afternoon when she said 'umm....i'm really getting your floormats dirty' to which i replied 'i don't have floormats back there'

juiceE
08-18-04, 12:01 PM
'i don't have floormats back there'

dammmmmm!!!!!!!!!!...(thats why i got sum cheap extra black mats i keep over the originals)

i usually dont let any one drive in my car, only my g/f, one of my boys...and thats about it....there are exceptions...but since erryone knows how "anal"
:rolleyes2 i can get, they usually are pretty good :devil:

Imprl59
08-18-04, 03:14 PM
I don't really have any people I won't let ride in the car. My only rule is no smoking in the car. As an ex smoker the smell of old smoke in a hot closed up car sitting in the FL sun is one of the most vile smells on earth.

Steve B.

Ralph
08-18-04, 03:21 PM
Everyone is pretty good with the Caddy and my cars in the past with one exception. No smoking and no eating allowed anymore. My Fiance's friend once had a bun or muffin in the back seat, and the damn thing literally exploded some sort of creamy goo on the seats, and headliner!! I was very upset, and those seats were dark blue velour! :rant2:

Sandy
08-18-04, 03:21 PM
My wife & our son are allowed "in". The rest of the world only under orders from the White House. Both have been in it under 10 times.

Elvis
08-18-04, 04:39 PM
I'm not very particular, but I'll make a list since you're asking:

Michael Moore
Rosie O'Donnell
Jeannine Garafolo
Sandra Bernhardt
Roseanne
John Goodman (he's okay, but he's just too damn fat and I hear he sweats a lot)

majax
08-18-04, 05:41 PM
Everytime my bro drives the STS my dad makes me go with him.

slk230mb
08-18-04, 06:09 PM
No eating or drinking in the car for my friends. I found a french fry stuck under my seat and bottle caps in the back, which was odd considering they drank it in the house. :annoyed: :hmm: But the worst had to be about a month ago when I just got my new floor mats, its pouring out and my friend is wearing sandals, they get all muddy and he gets in and gets mudd all over my mats, I think I had a stroke. Straight home to the carpet cleaner for me.

Sandy
08-18-04, 08:16 PM
I'm laughing like mad!! Why? Because I'm exactly like you! Are we brothers? I'd have done the same thing!! Carpet cleaner and rub & scrub 'em clean. The world would laugh at us....going "They're freaking MATS, man, relax. Nope, I hear 'ya loud and clear here in Jersey, and MY mats a snow-white, with dark purple cadillac script.

illumina
08-18-04, 08:58 PM
i had to ban my best friend of 21 years from my ride. reason being: he shorted out the passenger window motor by playing with it too much (kept playing with it during a nice winter day). penalty: 30 days of no riding in that caddy.

ShadowLvr400
08-18-04, 10:08 PM
Lil bro, 2 of my ex g/f's... a friend named CJ. James might not be allowed if he's still smoking. My father... I'd run him over with the car, bout it.

RBraczyk
08-18-04, 11:45 PM
Sounds like you've got an animosity issue with your old man. Anyways, one kid smoked in my caddy. I stopped the car, pulled him out by the hood on his hoodie, whitewashed him in a snowbank and then drove away, leaving him 15 miles from home.

ChristianV
08-19-04, 01:35 AM
I agree. No SMOKERS. That smell the next morning is putrid.

And ABSOLUTELY no one eats French Fries in my car. One or two always wind up missing and I can NEVER find where they are hiding at, but the smell they leave is a disgrace. Especially McDonalds fries. Come to think of it, no one even eats in my whip at all. Including me.

T_Dogg8
08-19-04, 08:25 AM
I'm not very particular, but I'll make a list since you're asking:

Michael Moore
Rosie O'Donnell
Jeannine Garafolo
Sandra Bernhardt
Roseanne
John Goodman (he's okay, but he's just too damn fat and I hear he sweats a lot)
most of those could ride in my car......the trunk :)

RBraczyk
08-19-04, 09:58 AM
Dude, you dont' have a trunk.

JSMeloche
08-19-04, 10:17 AM
I used to allow some eating in my car. But not anymore. My passenger side door is covered in brown suggary goo, probably spilled cola, i dont know how it got there but i know who did it and he admit to it. No ride for im! No smokers unless its a very long trip and I dont feel like stopping, and they have to open the window, even in winter!

Other then that there was an idiot rolling a joint in my car and he spilled all his weed on my carpet, stupid ****er! "no officer, your dog is smelling the drug that is NOT in my car". Btw im not a pothead, it was just a friend of a friend of a friend who was.

T_Dogg8
08-19-04, 11:45 AM
Dude, you dont' have a trunk.
first off......joke.

second....i sort of do. the whole back seals up and locks.

juiceE
08-19-04, 12:17 PM
Jeannine Garafolo

:histeric:

I'm laughing like mad!! Why? Because I'm exactly like you! Are we brothers? I'd have done the same thing!! Carpet cleaner and rub & scrub 'em clean. The world would laugh at us....going "They're freaking MATS, man, relax. Nope, I hear 'ya loud and clear here in Jersey, and MY mats a snow-white, with dark purple cadillac script.
I WOULDA DONE THE SAME THING, AND I HAVE :rant2:

one kid smoked in my caddy. I stopped the car, pulled him out by the hood on his hoodie, whitewashed him in a snowbank and then drove away, leaving him 15 miles from home.
:histeric: :histeric:

CoupeDevilleRob
08-19-04, 01:58 PM
There were some people in high school I absolutely refused to drive home. They don't even look at you for three years, then bam, we're seniors, I have a car and they don't. I told them to go to hell. Other than that I don't have anyone banned, but I have very strict rules. Number 1, backseat passengers can not touch the ash trays at all, people think they're toys. Number 2, don't open the windows, touch the climate controls or the radio, it's my car I'll decide how I want things. Number 3, no smoking. I don't let anyone drive it either, only my Dad and I'm not too crazy about that, even though it was HIS car for 13 years before he gave it to me.

Night Wolf
08-19-04, 02:19 PM
I am extrmely anal with my '93 Coupe in general

bascially only in extreme situations will I allow anyone to sit in the back seat... frst the seat is like brand new (front sets are showing age) but i want to preserve it... then when I would have 2 people back there this is what would happen....

"wow, AC vents in the back [play with vents] sweet, we have an arm rest [move arm rest in and out, mess aorund with it] check it out, ash trays and cigerette lighters in the back [they had to push the lighters in then take it out and look at it] then they would touch the headliner, which the foam backing is showing age and is you touch it with enough pressure, the fingerprint will stay etc... plus it was a Coupe, and getting in and out of the back is a pain, even when I would warn people to be careful, they still let the front seat spring back.... ahhh

...it killed me when that was the only car on the road (well, that was one of the things that killed me with that car being my only ride)

now, with my '89 Olds Delta 88, it is a 4-door... and I don't care what people back there do... another great thing I like about that car... so anytime I know there will be people in the car (hell, even 1 other person) I'll take the Olds....

Night Wolf
08-19-04, 02:20 PM
oh, and in the DeVille there is no drinking or eating... smoking isn't even an option at all......

although when I am alone I will eat and drink in the car :)

the Olds.... again, do what you want, but clean up your own mess... I don't want french fries under the seat...

T_Dogg8
08-19-04, 02:47 PM
oh, and in the DeVille there is no drinking or eating... smoking isn't even an option at all......

although when I am alone I will eat and drink in the car :)

the Olds.... again, do what you want, but clean up your own mess... I don't want french fries under the seat...
i can eat in my car if i chose to, but no one else can. perks of owning the car :)

barge master
08-19-04, 09:53 PM
The kids are off limits in the 80. There's a few things that are sacred, that and my motorcycle. But if anyone rides in my car, I insist that they smoke.

RBraczyk
08-19-04, 10:38 PM
I'm just like coupe deville rob. No one touches anything, the last person who touched my stereo got bitchslapped while i was driving.