: anyone use hGH??

ghettomike
03-08-10, 11:01 PM
looking on feedback on the legal drug/steroid called hGH aka human growth hormone.
from what i have heard it is a good solution to chronic pain and increases blood flow and heals tissue and nerve damage. also may help with degenerated disk. all of the above i have and am sick of pain killers and that is all that has helped for 3.5years now since my insurance has said they wont pay for any more physiotherapy. i am loosing more and more feeling in my leg every day, and over the last month have noticed a big difference.

reason im asking here is im looking for someone who is using it or has as a medication, no recreational use and on all the health sites you get people who endorse it for companies which they profit off it or who are bodybuilders and will try just about anything to get a little more muscle.

so if someone on here is using it or has or may know someone who has please let me know, pm is fine or in this thread.

any info appreciated.
thank you. drive safe.

dkozloski
03-09-10, 01:40 PM
The famous Bruce Jenner quote is, "That stuff will turn your nuts to wood".

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
03-09-10, 01:46 PM
Have they legalized medical marijuana in Canada?

ghettomike
03-09-10, 08:22 PM
Have they legalized medical marijuana in Canada?

long time ago.. i qualify for it but i dont want it. i want something to improve my situation, not get high and forget about it.

i also qualify for a disability parking spot and disability income benefits and i dont take either of those.

ghettomike
03-09-10, 08:25 PM
The famous Bruce Jenner quote is, "That stuff will turn your nuts to wood".

its not a steroid, wont shrink yer boyz lol.
one of the common uses is to increase sex-drive and i think even fertility ...i dont need it for that. lol.

from what i have read it had much more benefits than side effects...would love to hear from someone taking it who is not trying to sell it.

txbest1980
03-11-10, 01:46 AM
obviously not many sports stars here mike...haha

nickc50310
03-11-10, 04:10 PM
your insurance or the gubment wont pay for your physiotherapy?

ghettomike
03-11-10, 04:14 PM
your insurance or the gubment wont pay for your physiotherapy?

cut off months ago....apparently when you have little to no improvement that means time to cut off the treatments, even though they did slightly help.

nickc50310
03-11-10, 05:35 PM
dang dude that sucks. What happened to your back?

ghettomike
03-11-10, 05:39 PM
Got cut off by a old lady over 3 years ago.
Tissue damage, herniated disks, and nerve damage amoung other things.

concorso
03-11-10, 07:41 PM
Jeez, it that Nick? Dude modifies his CTS with OEM parts, makes it look like it should have been optioned from the factory, and then stops blessing us with his/its presence! The NERVE! :)

Back issues are horrible. They seem to take the longest to recover from. Find a doctor willing to talk to you about alternative medicines. Actually, find a retired Doctor who could give you an opinion. Plus, hit up your local universities phys-ed. dept. Im sue there are some highly educated individuals there who could give you good info on the subject.

Id suggest morphin, but there are obvious flaws with that suggestion.

I was on morphin for 7 days a few years back. Arguably the happiest week of my life. :)

dkozloski
03-11-10, 07:58 PM
Back troubles are subject to one universal rule. 1/3 get better, 1/3 get worse, 1/3 stay the same no matter what kind of treatment you try including nothing. As far as doctors and backs go; if you see a neurosurgeon he'll tell you it's a nerve problem, if you see an orthopedist he'll tell you it's a bone/spine problem, if you see a surgeon he'll tell you it's a muscle/connective tissue problem, if you see a witch doctor he'll tell you it's evil spirits and any of them could be right.

concorso
03-11-10, 08:22 PM
I tend to believe the witch doctors. They seem so trustworthy.

V-Eight
03-11-10, 08:37 PM
Id suggest morphin, but there are obvious flaws with that suggestion.

I was on morphin for 7 days a few years back. Arguably the happiest week of my life. :)

Morphine over a long period over will kill you. It does a good job on the pain, but it will slowly destroy you.

concorso
03-11-10, 08:56 PM
I dont doubt that. Anything that effective is bound to be bad for you in some other way. I was on cloud 9, and everything below cloud 9 mattered not!

V-Eight
03-11-10, 09:45 PM
I bet, considering it is essentially heroin lol.