: San Antonio Meet and Dyno Day April 3rd

09V
03-06-10, 12:18 AM
I am an owner of a 2009 CTS V and am coordinating a dyno day and would like to extend the invitation to this forum as well. If anyone is interested I will be more than happy to post all of the specifics. The basics are a meet at Fuel Injection Specialties in San Antonio for a meet and Dyno Day.
Thanks.
09V

Tinmanx
03-10-10, 01:43 AM
I am an owner of a 2009 CTS V and am coordinating a dyno day and would like to extend the invitation to this forum as well. If anyone is interested I will be more than happy to post all of the specifics. The basics are a meet at Fuel Injection Specialties in San Antonio for a meet and Dyno Day.
Thanks.
09V
Count my 2006 STS-V in. I'm dying to find out what it dynos at with the new GM Performance exhaust.

09V
03-13-10, 03:13 AM
Awesome! Glad you could join us. Right now it is looking like a 930 start and go until complete. Some food will be available in some form or fashion. Just let me know how many people will be there including yourself and if you need any additional info just pm me. This brings our total as of now to 7 being dynoed. Thanks, 09 V.

09V
03-24-10, 12:02 AM
Any other STS Vs interested? We are a little less than 2 weeks away and we are looking at 10 cars dynoing and more may join to hang out. We would enjoy enjoy any additional company for what looks like a pretty good turn out.
09V

09V
03-28-10, 08:51 PM
OK here is the list of attendees:
09V- 09 CTS V
hunterkiller- 09 CTS V
M 1028-10 CTS V
SlvrBullIT- 09 CTS V
GPat599- 09 CTS V

Stinkpalm-04 CTS V
Gidish- 05 CTS V
Darkman-05 CTS V

Tinmanx-06 STS V

As of right now we still plan on starting at 930 and we should be done by 1230. We will coordinate who goes when everyone gets there. There is no food planned as of yet, but I am still working the issue. If anyone would rather wait until afterwards and grab lunch elsewhere let me know and we can scratch the food there. If I listed anyone who can no longer make it please notify me. Fuel Injection Specialties is at, 11051 Wye Drive, San Antonio, TX 78217. If for any reason I forgot something or you need additional info please pm me. Looking forward to a good event.

09V

Tinmanx
03-30-10, 05:10 PM
Cmon! One last plea for some more STS-Vs to show up!!

09V
03-31-10, 09:37 PM
Cmon! One last plea for some more STS-Vs to show up!!

I am with you, I know there are more of you guys out there that are dying to see what your car is producing??? Only a few days left. Any more takers?

jedhead
04-01-10, 02:36 AM
I just ran my stock STS-V today in Anahiem, California on our 91 octane gas. I posted the results here:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-sts-v-series-forum/186472-w4m-tuned-pcm-2.html

I am curious if better gas will get better results in Texas.

Bob

09V
04-02-10, 03:29 PM
Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

09V

Tinmanx
04-03-10, 04:05 PM
I must say, I was a little disappointed by my dyno numbers.

09V
04-03-10, 10:23 PM
I have to say that out of all the cars, yours truly shocked me. I hope it is something simple like some bad fuel. You should have had #s at least 30-40 higher I would guess. All the other cars were in line with their expected drivetrain loss and the heat soak associated with their drives over to the dyno. It didn't sound like anything was off, but it definitely showed that something was amiss.

Tinmanx
04-04-10, 11:08 AM
Other than the low dyno numbers, I truly enjoyed the get together. Unfortunately I had to leave early. It was my wife's birthday, and I was already late for the party.
It would be great if we could put something together once a month. Personally, I'm going to see if I can find out what's wrong with my car and go back to get it retested next week.
I was also hoping that someone would post pictures of the get together.

09V
04-04-10, 06:14 PM
I don't know of any pics being posted yet but they posted on youtube a video of each car's run. Search CTS V meet and dyno day. I hope you get it figured out because your #s should improve greatly. As for meeting up regularly there are some things that go on in and around San Antonio that we could meet up for.