: 3 car seats in second row bench???

FLCERIK
03-05-10, 02:15 PM
I have a 08 Lade with the 2nd row bench seat. My wife and I have a 1yr old who sits in a regular car seat and we have twins on the way. Does anyone know if I can put 2 infant seats and a car seat in the second row bench? Also for down the road can I get 3 regular car seats in the second row bench? I know I can use the 3rd row but it creates other issues. Thanks in advance for the help.

Phillip_NC
03-05-10, 02:56 PM
I have an 07 lade with 2nd row bench. I have two in car seats on the 2nd row and one in a car seat on the 3rd row smack dab in the center of that 3rd row. Don't know if this is an option for you. You can put them all on the 3rd, it's just kinda tight. I've done it and my neighbor has a surburban with 2nd row bench and has 3 car seats on the 2nd row.

ttforcefed
03-06-10, 10:39 AM
i have 3 across the back of a RR HSE so u shld be able to do 3 no problem. For sure u will be able to get 3 sunshine radians back there....possibly 3 of the big britax but i bet u can def get 2 of the britax and 1 sunshine radian...

FLCERIK
03-07-10, 11:17 AM
Thanks for the input. Did some measuring and it looks like 3 Sunshine seats will fit in the 2nd row.