: Specific problems with 09

BMBSALES
03-03-10, 05:00 PM
i know there are threads peppered thoughout, and i read most, but i was wondering what you 09 V owners think so far??? all 97 of you minus the 17 that i found for sale...lol

thinking about getting one in black maybe this time...what am i thinking...i take mine to carwash:crying:

BMBSALES
03-16-10, 09:38 PM
clean bill of health then???

Kim'sSTS-V
03-17-10, 11:10 AM
I love my 09 STS-V. I have had it for about 1 year and have not had any problems. I am sure you will love the car.

Berger 93
03-17-10, 06:52 PM
Love my 08, and it goes through car washes.

Red Snake
03-19-10, 12:38 PM
Just got our new (dealer demo) 2008 about 3 weeks ago but have had a few issues already.

Brake Dust is atrocious (switched to Hawk pads)
Check Engine light that came on once and hasn't returned
Nav unit flaked out on me once but works fine now :hmm:
Road noise is terrible on the Pirelli runflat tires

Still undecided if I am going to like the car or not. If things continue along this path it's not looking good.

silverws6ta
03-19-10, 12:43 PM
Still undecided if I am going to like the car or not. If things continue along this path it's not looking good.

You will definitely be in the minority if so; at my age and dealing with technology on a daily basis I'm more receptive to minor issues when its a limited production automobile. Make sure your NAV firmware is the latest; Mine was replaced with it had 3200miles on it according to service records.

If I can speak for the majority, and as Florian or CIWS once said 'she has a big a$$ but we still love her'

dhemrick
03-19-10, 03:33 PM
Just got our new (dealer demo) 2008 about 3 weeks ago but have had a few issues already.

Brake Dust is atrocious (switched to Hawk pads)
Check Engine light that came on once and hasn't returned
Nav unit flaked out on me once but works fine now :hmm:
Road noise is terrible on the Pirelli runflat tires

Those Pirelli run-crap tires are pieces of shit. Ditch them as soon as possible.