Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Hot Deal For DSS 2004 - 2006 Axles

3K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  Paschal Performance 
#1 ·
Kit 1 :
1000HP Level 5 Rear axles RA5264L5 / RA5265L5
Description:The Level 5 CTS-V axles are designed to handle up to 1000HP. Using our chromoly center bars, 108mm Porsche-style CV's and bolt-on chromoly inner and outer stubs, these are a direct bolt-on that fit the stock hubs and come complete with all the necessary hardware. Not only will these axles handle the horsepower, we have used different diameter bars on each side which will eliminate wheelhop! The CTS-V is notorious for wheelhop at launch which can be extremely damaging to the drivetrain and makes getting traction very difficult. By allowing the axle bars to torsionally twist at different rates the result is traction, not wheelhop. These axles are priced as a set and have a 1-year warranty.
Product Category:2004-2006 6-Speed Manual
Price:$1529.99
Kit 2 : Both the
big fatty side and the smaller skinny side. Kit will be both axles
along with boots, clamps and grease. Price: $494.99

#4 ·
Randy - Didn't you buy the DSS axles for your V?

#6 ·
The best year V always gets left out... LOL

#7 · (Edited)
So, just to confirm. I have an '04 V. I just looked under the car quickly and it looks like my passenger side axle is longer than the driver side axle. Would this mean that these DSS axles would be a thicker (longer) passenger side axle, and a thinner (shorter) driver side axle. To me it makes sense for the longer axle to be the thicker one, since a longer span has more chance to break. Does this sound right?

I might be ordering these in a week or so, as soon as my Tax Return comes back.

P.S. What about the coating on these, are they powdercoated, painted, etc.? Also, what about shipping costs to 82718?

#18 ·
I bought my headers from Pascal Performance! Outstanding service! Cliff is awesome...Give'm a call.

#22 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.