: dyno the V yesterday

Q8 6.2
03-01-10, 02:55 PM
i am very happy with the numbers my V is totally stock with only tune i made 464HP i dynod when it was 2 days old and only made 442HP so am happy with the gain...best thing is my kickdownd shifts and power output its a fantastic tune. i raced a moded manual M5 5 times and beat him every time.

if anyone wants my tune its efilive send me your email ill send you a copy REALLY GOOD TUNE FOR STOCK V..

here is the dyno sheet ...

GM-4-LIFE
03-01-10, 04:44 PM
Nice numbers! I am pretty much where you were bone stock. I am planning on getting my V dyno tuned with the new Borla cat-back and see what my numbers will be then. My car is still at Borla and I plan to pick it up when they are done which should be this coming Friday. We'll see.

SG

Q8 6.2
03-01-10, 04:58 PM
wow this friday that was fast._PL:EASE UPLOAD SOME PICS AND SOUND FRIDAY NIGHT you need to start a list of people interested quick as borla catback looks like will be out in few weeks

cbloveday
03-01-10, 05:03 PM
Nice numbers. Congrats. I am not sure you can send your tune to others and it upload to their car unless it is married to their car.

GM-4-LIFE
03-01-10, 05:04 PM
wow this friday that was fast._PL:EASE UPLOAD SOME PICS AND SOUND FRIDAY NIGHT you need to start a list of people interested quick as borla catback looks like will be out in few weeks

I dropped it off January 19, so I will be without my V for 2 weeks when I go to pick it up. I will do my best to record video clips at Borla and maybe a dyno video clip depending on if I get up there early enough.

Borla system will be out within 2 months or so once they have measurements and the design for the actual exhaust kit. Since Borla moved production from here in Cali to Tennessee, it now takes longer to get product from R&D to production.

SG

Q8 6.2
03-01-10, 05:10 PM
Nice numbers. Congrats. I am not sure you can send your tune to others and it upload to their car unless it is married to their car.

you need efilive software then all you do is copy over all the changes i did to your cars tune file