Cadillac Owners Forum banner

UPS Brought Me a Nice New Box from Nitrous Outlet!

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  SkullV 
#1 ·
So after my fiasco with HSW solenoid failures (isolated event I hope) I decided to upgrade my kit, and my engine bay look with a nice hard line plate kit from Nitrous Outlet. This includes a fuel block for the fuel rail fitting and hard lines from the solenoids to the plate. It will also have the solenoids mounted above the intake right under the STB for a very clean look! I'm EXCITED for next season to say the least! I'll be spraying 150 through this until I get my stand alone then I'll be spraying 175 (stock block should take it as long as the tune is spot on!).

Still in the package:

See less See more
#2 ·
:jealous:

Skull shoot me a PM if you heard anything about that job... also been chasing down front end noises... you around next week for the off-road pipes perhaps?

#3 ·
That is some SLICK SHYT!!!!!! Hurry up and put it on foo...

#8 ·
Damn, I dont know much about N20 but that looks pretty.

#10 ·
There will be a dyno graph...expecting 550+whp. I got a Kene Bell boost a pump and will be spraying a 150-175 shot. I will hopefully get around to installing it in a week or so.

I really don't know what to make of the dyno I have been running on though, there have been a few guys who dynod lower on this dyno then EPPs and my SVT Contour also dynod EXACTLY in line with what everyone elses SVT Contours are making...maybe Ron is just THAT good at what he does? I was going to try and run it on EPP's dyno just to shut the doubters up too, but they closed :nono:.

#12 ·
G
#14 ·
badass, i dont know how long itll handle a 175 shot on a stock bottom end but you never know. Im sure that Diff will be pretty pissed when you spray that much haha. badass looking forward to it. you figure 175 shot your making over 600 at the flywheel on a stock motor.

#15 ·
Should be fun, we'll see how things look with the 150 shot as far as fuel supply goes (Kenne Bell boost-a-pump for now) and go from there. I am REALLY excited right now, just made the 4 hour trip to bring my Caddy home to West Lafayette so I can get things started. Probably going to spend the next week or 2 at the dealership and body shop getting everything worked out, then the new kit, trans mount, and exhaust will go on. I will retune/dyno the day after it's all done.

#16 ·
right on, hope it goes well.
keep us up to date please, very interested on how this works out on the V.
one of my mod's along with the 1000 i have in mind, is a nitrous system with a mild shot of 75 to 100.
once it's all installed/tuned and running good, if u don't mind shoot an email out with what this system set u back, and any upgraded parts that were needed to be addressed ( fuel system, push rods, springs, etc). This would be my first time experimenting with a nitrous system so very unsure what is all required and needed. Owned 3 supercharged cars so far. 5.0 mustang with vortex s-trim, 4.6 with pro-charger and a lightning svt with stock blower. trying to make a switch to turbo or nitrous. looks like a turbo system on a cts-v will set you back close to $10,000 after install/tune, so looks like nitrous it is . thxs

#17 ·
Already have a kit on the car, it is fantastic. I had some problems with my HSW nitrous solenoid but these are much better working and better looking parts. It's going to the dealership Monday and the body shop Wednesday. Then the new kit will be on next weekend with tuning the following week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.