: Cadillac forum app!

Adam Boca
02-27-10, 10:57 PM
I know this is not caddy specific, but I just downloaded tapatalk app on my iPhone and it allows the forums to be accessed on my iPhone! Life is good!

2manycars
02-27-10, 11:53 PM
On my Droid, the site serves back a mobil version of the website. More text based so it is faster, and there are less ads and graphics.

I actually prefer it over the desktop and I find myself checking in, and posting more.

Adam Boca
02-28-10, 10:41 AM
I agree! It is much faster than the desktop version too..I am always dragging while looking from the web....

c4ss
02-28-10, 12:15 PM
On my Droid, the site serves back a mobil version of the website. More text based so it is faster, and there are less ads and graphics.

I actually prefer it over the desktop and I find myself checking in, and posting more.

Me too. I love it. Loads so fast...especially on Verizon 3G. Not like any of you iPhone guys would know what that's about :duck:

DROID FTW!

ctsv154
02-28-10, 12:25 PM
My iPhone picks up the mobile version right off the web browser and it is very fast. No need for an app. I had a Blackberry Storm on verizon and I hated getting on the Internet on that thing. It was crazy slow. The 3GS is awesome!!

c4ss
03-01-10, 01:16 AM
Just admit it, you have spotty 3G coverage...

http://www.lockergnome.com/blade/files/2009/11/att-sues-verizon-over-_there_s-a-map-for-that_-ads.jpg

:leaving:

nikon
03-01-10, 02:45 PM
:lol:

Lord Cadillac
03-01-10, 05:37 PM
The forum is setup so when you access it through a cell phone, it serves a light version. It's not your phone doing this, it's the forum software. And, yes - Tapatalk is a nice app...

ga_etc
03-01-10, 05:47 PM
The forum is setup so when you access it through a cell phone, it serves a light version. It's not your phone doing this, it's the forum software. And, yes - Tapatalk is a nice app...

That's odd. When I view the site on my LG enV Touch with Verizon service, it pulls up the full site, just like on my laptop.