: Waggin' in the Wagon (paging hueterm)

Stingroo
02-27-10, 05:31 PM
Since I remember you looking for a new Beretta-mobile, I thought I'd post these. I know I suggested the B-body wagons to you earlier, but now that mine is finally at home, I thought I'd share some pics and show you what our dogs think. :)

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/roo09511/Caprice%20Awww%20yeeeah/0225164134.jpg
Moose is pleased with his standing-up ability. (Note both rows of seats folded flat :thumbsup:)

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/roo09511/Caprice%20Awww%20yeeeah/0225164202_01.jpg
Diamond, our largest, fits comfortably in the back. She's looking above wondering why the sky suddenly has lines on it. :) Also seen in this picture are Moose, Jasmine/Tails (behind Moose), and a very small part of Chloe the min-pin (to the right of Tails).

Anywho, they all seem quite content with it. And I will be too, when I can go home for Spring Break and drive it back :) Mom convinced me it wouldn't be a wise idea to come home before then, because that's 600 more miles I have to cover. I guess she has a point, but I want it now :(

77CDV
02-27-10, 10:55 PM
Moose looks either bored or ready to commit homicide. I can't tell which.

Stingroo
02-27-10, 11:10 PM
I'd go with bored. I don't think he'd hurt a fly... unless it happened to land in his water.

He would always slosh around in the big water bowl we put outside for them, so to fix this, we bought him one of those blue plastic pools and filled it. He loooooooooooooves it.

hueterm
02-28-10, 12:31 AM
They do have a lot of room -- will have to check that out!

Stingroo
02-28-10, 12:51 AM
Not a problem. :) I asked for dog shots just for you. :thumbsup: That way you can have dog storage and LT1 goodness all in one package (mine has the L05, but really, who's complaining? :D)

orconn
02-28-10, 01:01 AM
Actually Moose is saying " Uh Chevy, uh bleedin' Chevy .... I thought when I picked you out you were a Cadillac guy!"

Stingroo
02-28-10, 01:13 AM
Hahaha. Well actually I only picked him out from pictures. He didn't get to meet me until he was about 3 months old. It was love at first sight though, that's for sure. He's probably going to go ballistic when I come home for spring break.