: Someone Help!

NastyNate
08-16-04, 07:53 PM
OMG YAll I was riding down the interstate on the way to Nashville and my rag top ripped off and blew away in the wind! :want: It had a little tear in it and the wind got up underneath it and that was all she wrote. Can anyone tell me an estimate of how much it'd cost to replace my rag top? I have an 89 Cadillac Deville. The color is maroon. My friend said $700 but I heard I could get a better price? :hmm: Anybody know? Thanks for your time.

Nate :rant2:

majax
08-17-04, 02:54 AM
Yikes dude that stinks! did it hit anyone behind you?

I guess you could check a salvage yard for a new one, otherwise I dont know anyways $700 doesnt sound to bad.

Imprl59
08-17-04, 10:01 AM
OMG YAll I was riding down the interstate on the way to Nashville and my rag top ripped off and blew away in the wind! :want: It had a little tear in it and the wind got up underneath it and that was all she wrote. Can anyone tell me an estimate of how much it'd cost to replace my rag top? I have an 89 Cadillac Deville. The color is maroon. My friend said $700 but I heard I could get a better price? :hmm: Anybody know? Thanks for your time.

Nate :rant2:

A convertible is a rag top, but there was no factory 89 Deville convertible. So do you have a custom convertible that lost its top or did you have a vinyl roof that blew off? If it is a true convertible you will spend $700 easily. If it was a vinyl top then you are looking at around $300.

Steve B.