: Biggs Cadillac in Elizabeth City, NC

Scarlet
02-25-10, 07:09 PM
Actually the dealerships full name is Biggs Pontiac Buick Cadillac GMC. You guys asked for an honest review and I'll do my best to provide one. Reflecting only on our recent purchase of my 2006 STS, I would gladly recommend friends, family and complete strangers to visit their dealership. Jimmie Ritter was my salesman and he was absolutely wonderful! He worked with me over a period of over 6 months as I wavered on selling my Aurora. Jimmie knew what I was looking for and was only willing to show me cars that he knew would pique my interest. His bottom line wasn't just to sell me a car, his goal was to find the perfect car for me. :)

The finance manager, Mike Douglas, is a gem. He made the finance process very easy, made certain we were happy with all the terms and answered every question we had. He laid out the different warranties that we could add on and explained the highlights and pit-falls of each one.

I'm not a person easily swayed by pretty shiny things. I don't like the normal bologna that goes along with a car purchase....a slick haired car shark will send me running off any lot. Thats why I recommend Biggs, and more to the point why I recommend Jimmie....he's a down to earth, kind person who sees his clients as more than just a commission. So...if you're ever in the neighborhood, drop by and tell him Angie says hi!!

I've also had the chance to use their service department. They took care of my Aurora from day one....Biggs has an amazing service department. They take the time to explain a problem, and what needs to be done. I trust them thoroughly and they have earned that trust. They have never tried to peddle a service or repair that I didn't need. They are true to their word and do everything they can to keep their customers happy.

Have any questions about my car buying experience? Just ask!