: Help!

Billy1958
02-24-10, 12:40 PM
Picked mine up today... what a car, but.... I guessed there would not be any handbooks and guess what... none. Thanks to S7ORMP I downloaded an infortainment handbook last week so could fiddle with the stuff on way home from Peterborough but could really do with the car handbook download to keep me ticking over till they arrive... hopefully! Thanks guys. Must admit, I just laughed when I saw the bloody sub woofer sitting in the wheel well.. I couldn't find the tyre foam and compresser so got some freebies from supplier... then 'fortunately' found them sitting there when I got home!!! Free dog guard brilliant... cheers.

caddykev
02-24-10, 01:14 PM
Congrats Billybob!
Guess we'll see a foam fartcan and compressor on ebay then?
Did you get the little black box with ' Cadillac ' embossed on the lid with the torch,pen and tyre pressure guage??
I got two of those!

Mazuk
02-24-10, 01:15 PM
When I had driven mine a few times the heated seats and rear window buttons would not work.I thought a fuse had gone.Subsequently I played with other heating controls and everything works.It`s just getting to know the car .I believe there is a link between certain settings.500 miles now and it`s great.No sunroof or 4 wheel drive but as good as my Mazda6 MPS.The MPS is 0-62 in under 6.6 secs.The BLS has more torque at 400nm.By the way Billy keep it below 4000 rpm for a while.(per the handbook).

S70RMP
02-24-10, 02:18 PM
The BLS heating system is crazy !

You have to have the fan on just to have the rear window demister on and the heated seats. press the auto button to cancel all the heating that it was doing like to windscreen or feet but if you have the drivers heat control on the red blob and not 26 it will not do it so keep it on 26
but you get used to it !

now where are the pictures of all these new cars !!! come on people !!!

Mazuk
02-24-10, 03:31 PM
Here are some of my other Cadillacs.Only 1/43 though.

http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo337/EDLOCK/010-4.jpg

No time yet for 1/1 photos.

http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo337/EDLOCK/016-2.jpg

caddykev
02-24-10, 06:19 PM
Nice models!
I like the 62 SdV. I had a coupe three years ago. Peppermint green with black / white interior.
Check out my mint 68 Fleetwood and other interesting thingys on youtube. My user name is ' pongtubepete ". I know.....It was my nickname at school as I farted alot!! Lol. There are vids of my old 60 flat top that I sold to my good mate Simon. Also my Sons Buick Invicta and a 67 Plymouth I brought back from California last year!
Let me know what you think.
S70RMP. I promise I'll get some piccies on the piccie page soon!

Mazuk
02-24-10, 06:47 PM
Nice colour on the 68 Fleetwood.Nearest model I have is a 66.

http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo337/EDLOCK/022-1.jpg

Window frames are a bit out of scale.Fascinating subjects on Youtube.Will need some time to view all.Thanks for sharing.

My flat top-quite a privilege for you to drive the real thing.

http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo337/EDLOCK/cadillac-1.jpg

An early white metal model.

caddykev
02-25-10, 03:44 AM
@mazuk,
Wow! You have some great models! I love the flat top. Must be worth a bit, that one!!
The flatty I had was so smooth to drive. Had a few body issues that have since been sorted by Simon and me.
I'm a Cadillac maniac!
I've had a 58 CdV, 59 SdV,60 Flat top, 62 CdV, 65 CdV, 68 Fleety and a 72 CdV.
I love em!

iaincr
02-26-10, 06:01 AM
Hi Billy,

had the same problem with handbooks, couldn't find a BLS one on the web but found a SAAB 93 2008 one here
extendedgmwarranty com/owners-manual/saab/2008-Saab-9-3.pdf

due to limitation on my posts you need to put the ht and w thing at the start then a . between the y and c!

it has a a lot of the same controls as the BLS caddy, I am now missing the infotainment manual so would appreciate if you could post the link.

iain

ajp558
02-26-10, 06:12 AM
Hi Billy,

had the same problem with handbooks, couldn't find a BLS one on the web but found a SAAB 93 2008 one here
extendedgmwarranty com/owners-manual/saab/2008-Saab-9-3.pdf

due to limitation on my posts you need to put the ht and w thing at the start then a . between the y and c!

it has a a lot of the same controls as the BLS caddy, I am now missing the infotainment manual so would appreciate if you could post the link.

iain

www.gmproductforum.co.uk/articles/1428.pdf