: Miami Meet Feel Her (April)

Lord Cadillac
02-23-10, 11:08 AM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/southeast/193008-april-miami-meet-feel-her-tootsies.html

77CDV
02-23-10, 11:42 AM
It's not nice to tease Roo like that!

Stingroo
02-23-10, 11:43 AM
Why? I'm 19. ;)

Lord Cadillac
02-23-10, 11:47 AM
Why? I'm 19. ;)
Damn... 21 and over only.. Full bar... :o

gary88
02-23-10, 11:48 AM
Why? I'm 19. ;)

If they serve alcohol there, you need to be 21 to get in IIRC.

That was my problem when I was in Sarasota a couple years ago :lol:

But yeah this is relevant to my interests.

Stingroo
02-23-10, 11:49 AM
Bleh. I don't drink anyway.

Enjoy; I'll be doing school-like things.

itschrome
02-23-10, 10:12 PM
Bleh. I don't drink anyway.

Enjoy; I'll be doing school-like things.

like what? hot college freshmen?? ooooh how i miss college freshmen..... i mean i'm still young enough to go for them, but damn if i aint tied down.. :( oh well more for you i suppose.. enjoy!

eyekandyboats.inc
02-23-10, 10:46 PM
if you wana drink come up here. its 19 drinking age, and if you younger then 19 go to Quebec .. its a 18 drinking age

Stingroo
02-23-10, 11:13 PM
Nah, I don't drink at all.

V-Eight
02-24-10, 08:36 AM
if you wana drink come up here. its 19 drinking age, and if you younger then 19 go to Quebec .. its a 18 drinking age

Nah, come to Manitoba because we aren't French :P

eyekandyboats.inc
02-24-10, 09:47 AM
TOUCHE' ha

Nah, come to Manitoba because we aren't French :P

cooncat
02-24-10, 08:49 PM
Sal, are you making this a men's only event? If I were living in the South East Florida area, I wouldn't be going to this one. It doesn't sound appealing to me. Perhaps I am old fashion and I like fun, but to me, Cadillac meets should be for everybody. I don't think the fine ladies would appreciate this. I know the CLC wouldn't do things like this. I really enjoyed the first meet we had at the Greenn Iguana, dispite the cold, nasty rainy weather.

Jesda
02-24-10, 09:20 PM
Well, its not really an officially registered club like CLC with a rules of order, elected officers, and regular meetings, its just a website with some casual friends and acquaintances.

Stingroo
02-24-10, 09:36 PM
Sal, are you making this a men's only event? If I were living in the South East Florida area, I wouldn't be going to this one. It doesn't sound appealing to me. Perhaps I am old fashion and I like fun, but to me, Cadillac meets should be for everybody. I don't think the fine ladies would appreciate this. I know the CLC wouldn't do things like this. I really enjoyed the first meet we had at the Greenn Iguana, dispite the cold, nasty rainy weather.

He raises a fair point....

And of course, sausage fest for the loss.

V-Eight
02-24-10, 09:42 PM

What do you think this forum is?

Its probably a 100:1 ratio, and nobody likes a feeding frenzy either :tongue2:

Lord Cadillac
02-25-10, 09:22 AM

I don't care what the CLC does. There are plenty of meets where women can come along. More often than not, they don't. So instead of having a meet where a guy drags his bearly-willing wife or girlfriend along - this will be different. Unless, of course, a woman who is comfortable with strip clubs wants to go. I know a few...

As mentioned already - ALL these meets are sausage fests. If any women really want to go to a local Florida Cadillac meet, they can go to another one.

Well, its not really an officially registered club like CLC with a rules of order, elected officers, and regular meetings, its just a website with some casual friends and acquaintances.

Exactly...

He raises a fair point....

They're ALL sausage fests...

At any rate - this meet is not set in stone. The dates can still change...