: Any Suggestions on DVD Headrests?

vfjdesign
02-23-10, 10:41 AM
Can anyone recommend DVD headrests that won't cost a fortune but still have wireless headphones and look decent with interior?
Thanks

buckeyefan007
02-23-10, 06:06 PM
Hello, I went with the Vizualogic A-1250. They look great, just like a factory install. Basically the removed my OE headrests, and they have they exact same headrest with the screens already built into them, so they just swapped and plugged and play.

Here is their website www.vizualogic.com, check their site there is probably a shop near you that does the install, your looking at approximately $1000 installed. They look and work great. Dual screen, wireless headsets, and a remote control.

Hope this helps.

vfjdesign
02-23-10, 06:16 PM
That sounds great thank you, I thought those were about double that?
Appreciate the info!

buckeyefan007
02-23-10, 10:50 PM
That sounds great thank you, I thought those were about double that?
Appreciate the info!

I probably should have clarify, I had mine installed in late 2008, but, the price should not be that much different.

2toneblown
02-24-10, 12:51 AM
I have the Savv's and I love them
SAVV HRP-X1020DVD Dual

nixonride
02-26-10, 12:38 AM
I have a set of the oem GM factory monitors with built in DVD players that I was going to install but am not anymore...They sell for about 2k at the dealership but I will let them go for $900 if you would like a factory set...they are still new in box.

cad713
03-04-10, 10:00 PM
I have a set of the oem GM factory monitors with built in DVD players that I was going to install but am not anymore...They sell for about 2k at the dealership but I will let them go for $900 if you would like a factory set...they are still new in box.

What color are the headrests?