Cadillac Owners Forum banner

5 lugs wheels on cts-v

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  liqidvenom 
#1 ·
5 lug hubs from a c5 corvette appear to be bolt ons, and i am checking on the rotors but from internet research seems they will fit. have a local parts store ordering z06 rotors to check if they match the cts-v. does anyone know if this has already been done? :hmm:

#3 ·
I get giddy everytime someone posts this. I have been keeping my eyes open for cheap C5/C6 hubs locally but none ever pop up and they still hold their value pretty well. With the cost of hubs, rotors then wheels, it ends up being close to the same price a just getting a set of CCW's or something similar to fit the V.

#8 ·
well, they shouldn't laugh or wish you good luck because there are many options, but they are normally forged and/or custom wheels for your specific car. that is what i was referring to.

my wheels are 20" staggered and paid near what you mentioned. however, there are many options out there for our cars that are less expensive, but don't expect to pay $2000 for one-off wheels made to your liking for your car. I've seen prices range between $3500 and $12,500, but it's up to you to choose what's in your budget.

adv.1 has a thread on this very site promoting some good pricing on 1 piece wheels, some forged and some cast.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forum...cts-v-appearance/193042-adv-1-megathread.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.