: wait4meperformance, Is everything ok?

cbloveday
02-19-10, 09:32 AM
Jes & Hannah,

I've spoke to you both several times on the phone after my build. You have promised me my mild tune and 100 octane tune several times. You've even told me several times it was geting done today. Once you sent me a mild tune but it was not a cef. I really need you to finish up with me. I left your shop on the 7th. I know you are busy. I undersand that. However, will you please get back to me and send me those tunes so I can quite asking and you can quit promising them. You do great work, no question. I just need you to complete my job, so and I can go on praising you.

No need to respond, just send me those tunes and we are golden!. Both Vm at your home and work are now full and my emails are not being returned.

06vmike
02-19-10, 09:46 AM
this kind of scares me i was about to have them do a hand held tune for my 06 cts v because theirs no other hand helds out there. they said they get a hand held unit that is empty and than put anything you want on it. the only thing is there web site is kind of weak and i have not heard much info about them so it has made me think twice about them. plz keep us updated so i can decide what to do. both VM's being FUll is never a good sign
thanks

cbloveday
02-19-10, 09:54 AM
My first experience with Jes and Hannah was the handheld. It arrived the next day after ordering and then 4 tunes were in my mailbox 2 days later. I contacted him a few weeks later for the build and got great service and prices. I just need this tail end of our business concluded. I need him to focus on me and get this job completed. I would not hesitate to work with him and still think he is the best.

DrumStix
02-19-10, 09:57 AM
This is normal for them. Wait for it...........

BTW, you must be doing something wrong on your end. Rotate your MAF 7 degress or your battery could be dead.

:bunchies:

wait4me
02-19-10, 10:11 AM
Sorry i had to leave on an emergency trip to new mexico to help out a fellow shop on a car that they needed help on. I just got back, and ill set up your tunes today.
In the area i was in, there was not a whole bunch of anything. Internet included...
The tunes will be sent for sure today...

First person to name the town and car type ill donate a free dynotune....

Silver -V-
02-19-10, 10:16 AM
Santa Fe in a Corvette ZR1?

Google shows Rustic House Furniture in New Mexico as - 1006 Cerrillos Road
Santa Fe, NM 87505-1650
(505) 995-0529

Hud identifies GM, window over the intake identifies ZR1

Gary Wells
02-19-10, 10:18 AM
Sorry i had to leave on an emergency trip to new mexico to help out a fellow shop on a car that they needed help on. I just got back, and ill set up your tunes today.
In the area i was in, there was not a whole bunch of anything. Internet included...

BFE, New Mexico & CTS-V

RemoWilliams
02-19-10, 10:21 AM
Damn it, I was just posting Santa Fe in ZR1 and I got kicked out. Oh, well I'm sure that is right.

musclesbmf
02-19-10, 10:28 AM
ZR1 for sure...

wait4me
02-19-10, 10:38 AM
Silver V got it. Damn those google maps.. It takes all the fun out of getting lost... :D

When you are in the area, or if you send me your computer, ill take care of you for free. Thanks!

And Curtis, the tunes for your car where sent to your work email address last week? Except for that 100oct tune. Do i still need to resend the mild tune that you already have?

RemoWilliams
02-19-10, 10:43 AM
Wait4Me, I live in Santa Fe. Who do you recommend for a tune and parts around here. Who were you working with?

wait4me
02-19-10, 10:49 AM
Hi Remo, I cant say who the shop was for.

As for parts, The closest one to you might be hennessey? I can get anything any other shop has, but install for you would be a problem as you are too far away from us.

Man, one question, how in the world do you guys keep your cars nice down there! It was soo dirty on the roads, and flying rocks EVERYWHERE! I had to keep a pretty far distance between myself and others for fear of a broken windsheild!

It was nice though, I liked the change of scenery.. Very nice to view....

cbloveday
02-19-10, 10:52 AM
Silver V got it. Damn those google maps.. It takes all the fun out of getting lost... :D

When you are in the area, or if you send me your computer, ill take care of you for free. Thanks!

And Curtis, the tunes for your car where sent to your work email address last week? Except for that 100oct tune. Do i still need to resend the mild tune that you already have?

Jess,

yes I cannot forward them as they are too large. My work computer would not let me load the handheld updater

I need the mild and the 100 octane to my comcast email. You may need to send 2 emails due to size.

Thanks jess. I knew something was not right. :worship::thumbsup:

CTSV4now
02-19-10, 11:02 AM
How large of a file is each tune? If they are large, maybe they should be sent out individually. I should be getting tunes next week if I my handheld goes out today.

cbloveday
02-19-10, 11:07 AM
4097 kb each

cts-v2009
02-19-10, 11:12 AM
ZR1 and LA

Nine Ball
02-19-10, 11:48 AM
...still waiting on a response to my email about ordering an intercooler system.

musclesbmf
02-19-10, 12:32 PM
...still waiting on a response to my email about ordering an intercooler system.

Forget the email. he gets hundreds upon hundreds per day. If you want to order, just give them a call. Very friendly to deal with and is full of info even if you don't buy.

Mark

OKC_CTSV
02-19-10, 12:59 PM
Hey Jess, How was the ZR1 to drive?? What all was done to it?!

Nine Ball
02-19-10, 01:53 PM
Forget the email. he gets hundreds upon hundreds per day. If you want to order, just give them a call. Very friendly to deal with and is full of info even if you don't buy.

Mark

I own/operate successful businesses, and Jesse has even been a customer of mine in the past (LS1Tech). Some of us prefer to use email since we can get to it when we have time. Anyone who runs or advertises a business on the internet should take the time to handle emails, otherwise that would be a bad business decision. I also get 100s of emails per day, and I answer all of them in a timely manner.

Tony

BadVMan
02-19-10, 02:04 PM

albuquerque and C6 ZR1??

wait4me
02-19-10, 02:13 PM
Hi Tony,

I sent a paypal request to your email account as you asked on the 4th of feb. It has been boxed up and waiting to ship out to you also for that long. paypal address was hannahbubb@yahoo.com. Im resending the request for you now. If you dont get it, just call me. That is ALOT quicker as we always answer phones.

The exchanger will ship out same day we get payment. thanks

musclesbmf
02-19-10, 02:31 PM
I own/operate successful businesses, and Jesse has even been a customer of mine in the past (LS1Tech). Some of us prefer to use email since we can get to it when we have time. Anyone who runs or advertises a business on the internet should take the time to handle emails, otherwise that would be a bad business decision. I also get 100s of emails per day, and I answer all of them in a timely manner.

Tony

Reading Jesse's post, I guess you don't get to all of them... LOL... just messin' with ya.
And in my prev post was just tryin to help out.. Sorry for interrupting :want:

Nine Ball
02-19-10, 02:36 PM
I didn't receive the first request. Figured you were busy, and I wasn't in a hurry. New invoice received, and paid. Thanks Jesse.

Tony

cbloveday
02-19-10, 03:00 PM
Thanks Jes! :thumbsup: I got the tunes

I was approached to submit my car to Domestic driver for their e-zine.

They want some pics and a list of mods. I sent a basic description. I would like to reference your shop and the parts etc. Could you send me a list that has more specific.

Example LS9 Clone Cam II would be good to describe the specs on he cam and heads etc)

If yo cannot get this out this weekend , no biggy. I just wanted everyone to know who did the work and your capabilities.

thanks Again for getting those tunes to me today..

IPS Brandon
02-19-10, 05:38 PM
This is normal for them. Wait for it...........

BTW, you must be doing something wrong on your end. Rotate your MAF 7 degress or your battery could be dead.

:bunchies:

Rotate your maf? Did I miss something.

cbloveday
02-19-10, 06:00 PM
Can we close and delee this thread?