: Windshield Blade help

Stevie C
02-18-10, 12:02 PM
Hello, both my windshield wiper blades have broken (rubbers hanging off). I ordered new ones, but i am unable to get the old ones off. When i left them up theres a small spring type button that you can press and it will then pop off but it just stays stuck there unmovable and i dont want to pull to hard as i dont want to brake the whole wiper just the blade. PLease help, thanks.

Psycho_ESV
02-19-10, 04:53 PM
I replaced all of my wipers this morning before I left the house for work. It took about 2 minutes. The front wipers: squeeze in the tabs together and pull the wiper away from the blade and push up. To install the front wipers, insert the top of the wipers first, then squeeze the tabs and push the wiper towards the arm. The rear wiper needs to be almost vertical (90 degrees from the arm) and a little force downward should unclip it from the tab. Installing it will be the same way. You should feel a very slight click to know it snapped into place.

vfjdesign
02-19-10, 05:06 PM
Hi, I don't know which escalade you have but they are very easy to change...Even easier if you do what I do..Go to Autozone and they do it for you! Just yesterday put on Bosch Icon blades...way better than the stock blades for my 08 EXT

buckeyefan007
02-20-10, 10:22 AM
Hi, I don't know which escalade you have but they are very easy to change...Even easier if you do what I do..Go to Autozone and they do it for you! Just yesterday put on Bosch Icon blades...way better than the stock blades for my 08 EXT

:highfive: That is what I do also. Very fast and free!!! You can't beat that.