: Best product ever

tommy compton
02-14-10, 01:13 PM
http://www.liquidass.com/
LOL I'm so immature I just ordered a 4 pack. I know a few people who deserve a good dose.

orconn
02-14-10, 01:44 PM
Yup, your immaturity is not in doubt! To put this product in perspective, a similar product was used in the Second World War as a PSYOPs weapon against Japanese soldiers. Smelling like human excrement it was supposed to embarass and cause redicule and ostracism to Japanese soldiers who had been anointed. Just how Allied forces applied this substance to Japanese individual troops has been lost to time ... or maybe still carries a very high security classification!

Stingroo
02-14-10, 01:54 PM
^ I've heard about that. Pretty weird. lol

ejguillot
02-14-10, 05:57 PM
I remember reading in a book called "Get Even" that there was a different formulation used in the Pacific theater that was supposed to smell like skunk. The book also listed the formulas for making your own.

Ranger
02-14-10, 07:45 PM
Yup, your immaturity is not in doubt! To put this product in perspective, a similar product was used in the Second World War as a PSYOPs weapon against Japanese soldiers. Smelling like human excrement it was supposed to embarass and cause redicule and ostracism to Japanese soldiers who had been anointed. Just how Allied forces applied this substance to Japanese individual troops has been lost to time ... or maybe still carries a very high security classification!
Perhaps that was the predecessor to agent orange.

tommy compton
02-14-10, 08:41 PM
That's some interesting nibits of history. My mom bought my son a "fart gun" it looked like a super soaker water pistol, but insted of water you put these catridges of stinky aromas and it shot the smell in a waft of air. It's even more funny because she sent it home with him for his mother, my ex to enjoy. I think she eventually took it away from him. Maybe they armed some elite forces with these fart guns to take on the japanese, probably didn't catch on so well so now the technology has been passed down to childrens toys and gag gifts.

orconn
02-14-10, 10:44 PM
I've heard of a "burp" gun but never run across a "fart" gun. But it sounds like a great gift for a young boy, right up there with a drum set!

77CDV
02-14-10, 11:24 PM
You're evil, Orconn!

tommy compton
02-15-10, 03:32 PM
I've heard of a "burp" gun but never run across a "fart" gun. But it sounds like a great gift for a young boy, right up there with a drum set!
Fart gun $19.99, drum set $900.00. Sent home with the kid to the ex, priceless. For all other noisy toys there's Mastercard.
In fact I think I'll give my boy some Liquid ass to take home with him.

orconn
02-15-10, 03:48 PM
^^^ Yeah, he could put a few drops in the bag pipe you should give for his birthday! Hootmon ....Scottish revenge!

JimHare
03-02-10, 06:38 PM
This stuff or a derivative has been around for years. I remember it being used in my in high school in the late 60's by a certain group of, shall we say, 'counter-culture' guys. :)