: 2008 ESV Value?

MyBabyTheCaddy
02-14-10, 01:07 AM
Hey everyone,

I recently was at the Manheim Auto Auction looking at an M6, and a dealership owner saw me pull up in the truck, and immediately made me a few offers on it (started at $45,000. after about an hour of "no im not looking to sell" his final offer was $46,800). This got me wondering, what is it really worth?

I know we have a classified section, but i am not selling my truck at this time. Just interested in your opinions as far as how much should i be looking to realistically get if i do sell it in the next few weeks. Just don't drive it enough, she's too much of a garage queen.

2008 White Diamond ESV (tan interior), all the options except power running boards.

no bodywork or anything like that

10,700 miles on it since new (bought it Feb 08).

KBB says trade value (excellent condition) is $49,200
Private party: $52,700

are these numbers realistic? can i put it on ebay and expect $50K? sounds too high to me, which is why i wanted to see what the opinions are.

appreciate your input.

trashguy
02-14-10, 06:49 AM
In nyc and nj I've seen 07 short wheelbase in dealers for 38k
To 46k so that does sound possible.seems the esv is in demand and
White diamond is a popular color.have you seen the prices on new
Ones ? your truck is probably 80k new right now.

zam2000
02-14-10, 06:28 PM
I don't know where you live, but here SoCal, price of a used Escaladed ESV perhaps have gone UP anywhere 3000-5000 in the last year. UP !!!, especially for black or white-diamond color. So the car guy was probably right, and try to get a deal from you.

I bought my ESV last year for low $40K, CPO car from cadillac dealer. When I took my car back to the dealer few weeks ago, saw the guy was paying high 40Ks for almost identical car. Sale person would basically laugh in the face of those who read/think the economy is in the dump, so they can walk into dealer and low ball for an ESV. Short wheel base may have a chance, but not ESV, that's what I'm told.

Crazy huh.

Hey everyone,

I recently was at the Manheim Auto Auction looking at an M6, and a dealership owner saw me pull up in the truck, and immediately made me a few offers on it (started at $45,000. after about an hour of "no im not looking to sell" his final offer was $46,800). This got me wondering, what is it really worth?

I know we have a classified section, but i am not selling my truck at this time. Just interested in your opinions as far as how much should i be looking to realistically get if i do sell it in the next few weeks. Just don't drive it enough, she's too much of a garage queen.

2008 White Diamond ESV (tan interior), all the options except power running boards.

no bodywork or anything like that

10,700 miles on it since new (bought it Feb 08).

KBB says trade value (excellent condition) is $49,200
Private party: $52,700

are these numbers realistic? can i put it on ebay and expect $50K? sounds too high to me, which is why i wanted to see what the opinions are.

appreciate your input.