: Has anybody cllected their ex-motorpoint bls yet?

LORD ALVIS
02-13-10, 08:58 AM
Hi, I've got one of these BLS wagons on order with Motorpoint, and I was just wondering if anybody has collected theirs yet. If so, is everything as expected ?

Billy1958
02-13-10, 01:53 PM
I was supposed to collect mine last Weds from Peterborough. Got a phone call on the morning to tell me that it was at Stratstones, Birmingham awaiting a part!. Got on to the mechanic in charge and he told me that they were awaiting a special solder to fix a broken alarm wire. I was very close to cancelling the order but the mechanic provided a bit of confidence to wait for it.... still waiting but patience won't go past middle of this next week. Still a bit worried about warranty issues and panels in case I have a bump! How about you/ anyone else?

LORD ALVIS
02-13-10, 02:03 PM
Hi, I've been told that mine is in derby,waiting to be delivered to newport for my inspection. I'm not worried about warranty. Spoke to a guy at gm u.k and he said that the warranty would be honoured by stratstones,as long as the servicing is done somewhere. He did say that the body warranty would not apply though, because these cars have been standing for a while in kroymans stockyard. I didn't understand the logic of that one though.
GM are going to continue Cadiilac in europe,so I,m guessing that panels should be available, or we will all have to drive very carefully.

caddykev
02-13-10, 02:05 PM
@ LORD ALVIS / Billy1958,
I got mine from Truro Diesels. I got fantastic service including free delivery to my home,some 350 miles from them.If you have any probs with Motorpoint, try them. I've just heard they have a few more in stock The warranty book was not present in with the rest of the docs but it was posted to me within a week. As for panels. I have been told they are readily available should you need them. Heaven forbid!!
Hope it all goes well for you.
Regards,
Kev.

Billy1958
02-13-10, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the reassurances folks... will continue to wait.... Mines silver with black leather..... fancied the black with parchment leather but missus wasn't happy to keep interior carpets clean... oh well... anyway, will mine have the wood trim or aluminium trim... its a 180 hp auto wagon and built summer 2008..... yep... hanging arounf for 18 months isn't good for panels.. or anything else!

Billy1958
02-13-10, 02:30 PM
Is your caddy late...Alvis?

LORD ALVIS
02-13-10, 02:32 PM
Hi Billy, how do you know its built in summer 08? do you know any more info , like the spec-is it the uk spec ?

S70RMP
02-13-10, 02:34 PM
i cant recall the last time I saw another BLS on the road !!

soon we'll unindated with them !!!!

LORD ALVIS
02-13-10, 02:36 PM
Billy, I dont think its late. when I ordered I said to them that I'd like to get a 2010 reg. They said that there was a good chance, as the cars were not coming to the country til mid feb. Ive had no call from motorpoint yet,so I phoned them today and got told that I would be contacted next week,when the car is in the newport branch. Then the deal is that you inspect it and make sure your happy with everything.

S70RMP
02-13-10, 02:41 PM
Your all jumping on the BLS band wagon now !!

not like me the old man of the BLS 19mths in to owning one :cool:

Billy1958
02-13-10, 02:47 PM
Sorry I'm a bit slow but router is up the wall.... nice sense of humour from Caddy owners... keep it up folks. The cars from M'point are pre registered... on 27th Jan. Thats the way m'point work... even tho we pay for the plates and tax so they're pre owned... thats the date they are registered so thats the date the warranty starts, they say 2 years so not to mislead consumers but 3 years warranty may be possible with Caddy. The mechanic told me the age/ build time as on the chassis... itall typical motorpoint stuff... had 3 from there in the past.

Billy1958
02-13-10, 02:49 PM
I must admit that I will laugh when people stare.. wondering whats that.... 19 months and you still enjoy... nice one!

S70RMP
02-13-10, 02:53 PM
Love the car ! would and very possible will have another.

1 thing I dont like is the autobox is a bit slow !

just come back from the Trafford Centre and it still gets loads of looks.

Was once asked if that was the car James May drove in Top Gear

sadly not that was the CTS-V but they knew it was a Caddy !

Billy1958
02-13-10, 02:58 PM
There's a Saab fanatic in the pub who's more desperate to see this motor than I am.... hey Alvis, hasn't M'point sent you the paperwork with the reg number... oh, and if its not full spec then I'll walk but am expecting everything.... I'm now starting to get excited... for the first time... good ol Caddy owners forum!!!!

S70RMP
02-13-10, 03:01 PM
Your going to love it.

the nieghbours will be thinking that the hell !

the BLS is great I've driven 2 different ones.
I'd like to try one with the 16" wheels to see if it's a softer drive.

We drove back from Disneyland Paris back to Manchester in a day and got back very relaxed !

Billy1958
02-13-10, 03:15 PM
Interesting about smaller wheels... not heard that before. The thing I have at the moment has rock hard suspension so this will be a pleasant change.... will check in again soon... let me if you find out anything your Lordship!!!

caddykev
02-13-10, 03:23 PM
He! He! He!,
You two. You're like a couple of orphans comparing your oranges on Christmas morn! Lol!!!

caddykev
02-13-10, 03:25 PM
Hey,
Just a thought........ My ' new ' BLS may've been standing round sooooo long before i bought it, it could be eligible for classic car insurance!?!? Just a thought!

LORD ALVIS
02-13-10, 04:13 PM
Now I'm getting excited!! Whats this forum going to be like when all 17 new owners pick up theirs!! we'll all be laughing or crying together!!
Have you had your reg through,Billy.I did ask when I ordered and was told that they are not prereg. Maybe I got it wrong.

Billy1958
02-13-10, 06:21 PM
They sent the reg as soon as I paid the deposit for purposes of insurance... I'll be looking to ensure they've got all the algae off .... never thought of the 'vintage car' approach! Not sure it will get away with the road tax though!

S70RMP
02-14-10, 03:45 AM
Interesting about smaller wheels... not heard that before. The thing I have at the moment has rock hard suspension so this will be a pleasant change.... will check in again soon... let me if you find out anything your Lordship!!!

I'd consider this to have rock hard suspension !
I cam from a BMW 320d and that was a nice car except for the manual gearbox
the BLS is a lot firmer ride, more like my old VW Bora TDi

caddykev
02-14-10, 05:31 AM
Billy / S70rmp,
Yeah, that's my only issue with mine. Quite a bit of road noise and hard suspension. We have just come from a super slick STS though! Everything has a price. Super slick @ 16 mpg or a bit of noise @ 37 mpg. I've got a 68 Fleetwood also,so if I feel the need for a bit of expensive petrol smoothness, I'll jump into that!!

Billy1958
02-14-10, 06:28 AM
Bugger.... was hoping it would 'float' a bit more than the reviews I've read about... thought it was quiet or is that just on the motorway... is it time to have second thoughts.... the Fleetwood sounds top. I remember hiring one many years ago on a trip down to Key West.. now that 'floated'!

caddykev
02-14-10, 09:07 AM
Billy,
Second thoughts not necessary. Mine is fitted with Pirelli p600's. An expensive tyre but they are renowned for being noisy. I'm just going to put up with them until they need replacing. At the end of the day,it's economy for us. I don't think many cars compare to the STS for quietness so we expected some noise. Maybe we have just been plain spoilt. Maybe our BLS isn't noisy at all compared to other comparable cars of the day? It's not painful, just more than we're used to. I'm sure you're gonna love your new baby!

S70RMP
02-14-10, 11:45 AM
mine came with Pirelli Zero Rosso's I replaced the front ones when they had 22K on them as winter wascoming, they didn't need to be replaced they had 3mm left but I'm glad I did with all the snow we had !

You have to get the Extra Load tyres for the BLS so when replacing make sure you get the 94w tyres !

vetguru
02-14-10, 03:57 PM
If anybody needs a Cadillac Service book PM as I have the last lot of UK service books for the UK market! Stratstones took most of them for their customers but I have a few left....:thumbsup:

cadillac londoner
02-15-10, 10:12 AM
Just to let you know I collected my BLS wagon 24th Dec from Pentagon.

I do not know when mine was built, but to re-assure you the car was in perfect condition and I have now driven 5,000 miles without any problems. The bulid quality is very high, no rattles or poor fitting etc.

Regarding servicing, if you visit www.serviceonestop.co.uk they collect your car and return it for the following fixed prices;

interim service 151, full service 251.

Most importantly they advise that the warranty is still valid.

I have obviously not used them yet, but would be interested to hear from anyone that has.

Regards

PSCBLS
02-15-10, 06:56 PM
Just to let you know I collected my BLS wagon 24th Dec from Pentagon.

I do not know when mine was built, but to re-assure you the car was in perfect condition and I have now driven 5,000 miles without any problems. The bulid quality is very high, no rattles or poor fitting etc.

Regarding servicing, if you visit www.serviceonestop.co.uk they collect your car and return it for the following fixed prices;

interim service 151, full service 251.

Most importantly they advise that the warranty is still valid.

I have obviously not used them yet, but would be interested to hear from anyone that has.

Regards

Hi, had quick scoot around their website, couple things stand out...

1: Typo's - I'm no english teacher but still, if you're going public as a business you need to look professional.
2: No actual list of garages who've signed to be a part of it.
3: The mention of AA et al accredited garages - logo's used aren't as per 'splashed' elsewhere online or in print (B&W not colour? - seems odd)
4: The company reg appears to be for another company in Middlesex -

Gsf Motor Works Ltd.
52 Dudley Road Bedfont
Feltham
Middlesex
TW14 8EH

Companies House
Registration Number: 6339124

And web details -
Domain name:
serviceonestop.co.uk

Registrant:
mateen qureshi

Registrant type:
Non-UK Individual

Registrant's address:
unit 5, osiers industrial estate
enterprise way, osiers road, wandsworth
london
SW18 1EJ
United Kingdom

As for warranty - it's valid when serviced anywhere now, doesn't have to be from main dealer, one thing EU legislation brought about.

Anyway regarding the above, as the Dragons would say - I'm out. I'll stick to my trusty local dealer whom I know and trust.

vetguru
02-15-10, 07:07 PM
Cadillac service dealers are in-

Stratstone Wavendon/Milton keynes and birmingham
Whitquay in Reading and Portsmouth
Ian goss services surrey
Bauer Millett Manchester

caddykev
02-16-10, 03:55 AM
@PSCBLS,
Thanks for all that info!! I too looked at their website and came up with the same conclusions. Their web page put me in the mind of one of those dodgy phishing emails you get regarding your bank details. They may be legit but keeping with the dragons theme...... I'm out too!!!!!

Billy1958
02-16-10, 04:48 AM
Did you two audition for parts in Sherlock Holmes.... nice work Watson.... I spoke to Milton Keynes y'day and warranty is fine other than potential sticking points if the car has been sat around for ages.... paint, discs, alloys etc, so I will spend an hour in the dry having a look before I buy. He also mentioned that there are few problems so worries rested.

S70RMP
02-16-10, 05:48 AM
When I had mine serviced last year the garage informed me the car need a software update, so make sure all stuff like that has been done !

caddykev
02-16-10, 09:28 AM
S70RMP,
I think mine needs an update. Not even up to 2k on the dial so my service isn't not due yet. I am sure mine has been sitting around for ages before I bought it though. Not quite sure how long. Anyone else got wooden wheels and Bakelite trim on theirs?. I think mine may be the " Flintstone edition". Lol.

cadillac londoner
02-16-10, 12:30 PM
Many thanks for the comments you made. I will now also avoid them.

Does anybody know if Stratstones in Park Lane do servicing? they are a Cadillac dealer.

Regards and thanks again

S70RMP
02-16-10, 01:52 PM
I was under the impression they were just a show room

spent a few minutes licking the windows there last summer
when we went to see Bruce Springsteen in Hyde Park, our hotel was at the top of Marble Arch and we had just had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe and walked back up passed it and it was luvly !

caddykev
02-16-10, 05:43 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm sure Stratstone must do servicing. They sell used cars as well as new ones. They must service them prior to selling them?
I'm stuck near to Norwich. All Cadillac dealers are miles away! Guess I'm going to have to use my local Saab dealers.
I had to go to the U.S. Embassy last year and I too drooled at Stratstones window. They only had one new caddy in there though. A CTS. It seemed to me as if it had a bit of a back seat position. All other cars were ' aliens'. I can't remember the exact price,but I remember thinking it was BLOODY cheap!!
I do not understand GM not putting the BLS into the States. I think it would sell well! From what I saw while there last year,they are certainly more fuel conscious. I'm sure they'd rather trundle round in a diesel Cadillac as opposed to a diesel Japmobile as far too many of them do!!!!!!! I think the BLS is a very big missed opportunity. Also, think of all the bolt on bling they would produce for it!
I don't know about you lot but I'm finding it hard to find anything sparkly for mine. I have treated my tail lights to some Cadillac wreaths!! I'll post up a couple of pictures soon.

ajp558
02-16-10, 06:53 PM
Hello all. I picked up my parchment silver 1.9 TiD (150) auto estate last week. I am very happy with the car, even before factoring the bargain price.

My only concern is a noticeable smell of diesel or diesel fumes coming into the cabin when stationary for over a minute in traffic, or when I let it idle on the driveway when I get home. The smell disappears as as soon as I drive off again.

Is this normal, does anyone else with the 150 diesel engine get the same thing? So far I have done about 650 miles and with mostly motorway commutes I am getting 38mpg if that is relevant. I have never had a diesel or an automatic before so am not really sure if this is something that will just burn off after a few more miles.

Thanks for any replies.

caddykev
02-17-10, 04:01 AM
@ajp558,
Glad you like your wagon.
Funny you should say that! Mine smells of something when I pull up at lights or sit idling for a minute or so. I think the smell is not diesel fumes but more of a hot oil smell. the sort of thing you get from oil leaking onto an exhaust pipe or something. I just assumed maybe someone had spilled some while inspecting and checking levels etc?
I'm going round my engine bay with a torch at the weekend to see if I can see anything.
I'll keep you posted.
Enjoy!

S70RMP
02-17-10, 09:23 AM
mines diesel and auto but my partners never complained of the smell or anything ( I have lost my sense of smell due to a car accident!)

ajp558
02-17-10, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the replies CaddyKev and S70RMP.

I am going to get the car warmed and idling and also get a torch for a proper look underneath and in the engine bay. I'll post if I see anything. In the meantime I read lots of horror stories about the Fiat/Vauxhall 1.9 TiD engine EGR valves, heat exchanger, vacuum pipes, etc, but those are after many miles and involve a loss of engine power. Sometimes the internet just makes us paranoid, so it is helpful to find this forum with other new owners of the BLS. I did find one post where someone with a new Saab 9-3 1.9 TiD complained about the smell but couldn't find any problems. It disappeared after 1-1500 miles for them, so I am hoping it is just that.

The car is amazing in heavy commuter traffic heading into work in the mornings. it is such a smooth, relaxing drive compared to my manual petrol cars. Even the heated seats, which was always something I thought was completely unnecessary, have been really useful. The only thing I miss from my old car is the sunglasses holder in the roof. I can live with that loss for the extras that the Cadillac has.

caddykev
02-17-10, 06:13 PM
OOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!
Those heated seats!

S70RMP
02-18-10, 07:50 AM
I used my heated seats last night on the way tot he chippy and put the passanger seat on to keep the chips warm :cool:

iaincr
02-19-10, 08:38 AM
Collected mine two weeks ago, 1.9d 180 BHP., not been able to take the smile of my face since.

Having given up a skoda okatavia (6 years old) and a toyota avensis of my wife, I cannot complain of the noise, is very quiet, comfortable and great response from engine. The extras are fantastic too, rain sensors, heated seat, dual area climate control, for 13999 too. I have been thinking of a saab for a few years, but all around 13K for 2 yrs old with 15K miles on the clock, got my saab much cheaper (and in my opinion) it looks much better.

only compalint about motorpoint, handbook still not here two weeks later and they are talking about another 2 weeks. However found the saab one on line which seems to cover most operations of the car.

Does anybody have a a copy of infotainment manual, lots of things I am unable to work out, how to get a phone number in the phone list, how to line the phone address on the sat nav to the phone (if it is possible), wht is possible through.

See they have more back in stock this week.

cadillac londoner
02-19-10, 08:57 AM
I had same problem with manual from Pentagon.

Presumably you have married your 'phone to the car. If not not go into settings then phone and follow instructions, use code 0000.

The best way to use the phone is to create voice tags. Press the voice control button, that is the one with the green telephone symbol, then wait for a chime, then say telephone, then save, the on board woman (very sexy english voice), will ask for number, you then say this, then she will ask for voice tag, say this and she will ask for confirmation. it takes a little practice and swearing, but is worth it. To make a call, press the voice control button, say, telephone, sexy woman will say name or number, you say name, your voice tag will be played back, she will ask call number now? you say yes, she will say number being dialled.

You also use this system for voice tag sat nav. Press VCT button, say navigate to destination, state voice tag and your route is calculated.

The VCT also controls by voice the stereo. You can, say Radio AM, FM, CD (and Track number) or AUX for Ipod output.

You can also control the dash Sat Nav display by voice control, day, night or auto.

Hope this helps, it does take practice and time to set up, but is well worth it.

Good luck!

ajp558
02-19-10, 09:12 AM
Does anybody have a a copy of infotainment manual, lots of things I am unable to work out, how to get a phone number in the phone list, how to line the phone address on the sat nav to the phone (if it is possible), wht is possible through.

Iancr, the Cadillac Infotainment Manual is the same as a Saab 9-3 one which I found online before I collected my new BLS. I can email you a pdf copy later this afternoon, or I'll find the download link again and post it here?

ajp558
02-19-10, 09:38 AM

See they have more back in stock this week.

Link to the General Motors download page for the Infortainment Manual:

See the following web site for a copy of the manual gmproductforum.co.uk/articles/1428.pdf

As I am a new member I don't yet have privileges to post proper URLs.

See page 91 onwards for the colour touchscreen and bluetooth instructions which apply to the Cadillac BLS Infotainment units.

I read this guide before I could collect my new Cadillac.

Cheers, AJP

S70RMP
02-19-10, 09:44 AM
www.gmproductforum.co.uk/articles/1428.pdf

ajp558
02-19-10, 11:12 AM
Thanks S70RMP. Clearly you are more trustworthy than me.

Billy1958
02-19-10, 03:23 PM
Not heard from the original poster of the motorpoint issue so where has Lord Alvis gone. the update on motorpoint is that they bought a batch from a liquidation and as part of the deal they had to register some of the vehicles. Therefore some of the batch were eligible for a '10' plate... I saw a black BLS wagon waiting for 1st March today. The ones appearing on motorpoint this week are... I believe, the original batch which did not go through to the original purchaser. The reason why I think this is ....because mine has spent 2 weeks at Stratstones undergoing a simple warranty problem therefore has cocked up my delivery date and there could have been some folks dropping out of their sales. Also, some deals did not reach conclusion due to finance issues! I cancelled my car as i was so pissed off with lack of information from motorpoint but ... after calming down, carried on with purchase, therefore will pick it up next Weds... must admit, not the best way to buy a car but was won over after seeing and sitting in one for the first time today!

caddykev
02-20-10, 05:36 PM
LORDALVIS'
Where fort art tho?
What's happening Buddy? You got your car?????

LORD ALVIS
02-21-10, 06:01 AM
caddykev. Hi everybody, I am still here. No car yet, but I spoke to motorpoint last friday,and the man said that its being delivered this week to newport (my nearest base) so I can view and sign. He confirmed that I can have march 1st reg,so I can understand why they havn't delivered it yet.
So, I guess everybodys happy so far. I have a few questions.
Are there all the books with them?
Has motorpoint done the pdi and stamped the service book? (needed to validate the warranty I think).
Is the sound system the bose one?
does the car come with the original loose floor mats?

I will come back when I've seen mine.

caddykev
02-21-10, 06:17 AM
Lord Alvis,
Nice to hear from you again. Thought you'd dropped out and left us!
Congrats on the March reg.
Yes, car mats in mine. I got all the books except the service book. Mine came a few days after delivery. All stamped up etc. You should be ok!
Not long now!! Lol.

Mazuk
02-21-10, 06:24 AM
Hi L.A.-Mine came with full set of books.Bose stereo(I have now found eight speakers/woofer.)Nice separate floor mats.Service book not stamped though I paid for P.D.I.Need to call Motorpoint tomorrow.Look out for cargo nets,safety pack and spare oil.Also warning triangle(I believe)Not opened it yet.I was told to assume no breakdown cover but ring Saab breakdown on 0800 220 539 who also deal with Cadillac.They took my reg.number .Does any forum member have further breakdown cover details?caddykev,was yours from Peterborough?

S70RMP
02-21-10, 08:29 AM
I had to use Cadillac roadside last year, long story but nearly a new engine !

they are actually the AA, if they cant fix the car with in 2hrs you get a rental car for 5 days

Mazuk
02-21-10, 10:54 AM
Thanks S70RMP--Good to know we have cover.

LORD ALVIS
02-21-10, 06:32 PM
Thanks everybody, for all the info. When I go to check this car out I now know what to look for. I am getting seriously excited,sound like it's gonna be good. I've been reading the online books.
Will post when I've seen it.
Thanks again.

caddykev
02-22-10, 01:30 PM
@Mazuk,
No, My Caddy came from Cornwall!

Mazuk
02-24-10, 11:04 AM
I should have remembered that you had already posted that yours was from the South West.Had my service book completed and stamped by Motorpoint
today.Any prospective new owners ,make sure yours is signed etc on delivery.

ajp558
02-24-10, 04:15 PM
I should have remembered that you had already posted that yours was from the South West.Had my service book completed and stamped by Motorpoint
today.Any prospective new owners ,make sure yours is signed etc on delivery.

Good advice. I didn't notice mine wasn't filled in or stamped until the following day, so I had to send it off by recorded delivery. Likewise I had to fill in and send off form to Sweden to apply for the breakdown and recovery service. Did that 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything back yet.

Mazuk
02-24-10, 06:12 PM
Ajp558--Try ringing 0800 220 539 and ask for breakdown cover for your "new" Cadillac. They accepted my details and were prepared to send rescue out.I cancelled that callout(long story)as not necessary.However I do not have any paperwork from them.This course of action(phone number) was recommended by a Cadillac dealer.

iaincr
02-26-10, 06:59 AM
thanks to everyone for posting the info on the infotainment system,

now 3 weeks since I picked the car up and still waiting for motorpoint to send out all the manuals, they are apologising.

When people got their manuals from motorpoint was it handbook, infotainment and service books or?

Iain

Mazuk
02-26-10, 11:29 AM
iaincr--booklets etc---

1. Quick guide & safety.

2.Warranty & service.

3.Owners manual.

4. Infotainment.

5.Sat Nav disc.

Cailean
03-11-10, 07:34 PM
Hi -A couple of qweeks or so ago, I agreed to the purchase of a Cadillac BLS 1.9d (180) 5 dr station wagon 6 speed manual elegance with 9 delivery miles from Motorpoint in Derby after viewing a similar vehicle but the automatic version. The car I purchased was brought up from Motorpopint in Peterborough on a transporter and I took delivery on 2nd March. The car had its first decent run when I viisited my daughter in the Lake District and it seems absolutely fine. I remain confused though about the information given by Motorpoint concerning the warranty - I was told that the vehicle came with the residue of a 24 month manufacturer's warranty which commenced in January 2010. I spoke to the Service Manager at the Cadilac Main Agency in Birmingham and was told that providing that the vehicle was first registered in my name (which Motorpoint agreed to do) then GM would give a full 3 year or 60000 miles warranty from the date of first registration. This seems quite contrary to what Motorpoint told me. My car left the factory in Sweden mid-2008 so, like other BLS vehicles sold by Motorpoint, it has stood unused for some considerable time. I noticed on taking delivery, just as another member who purchaased a BLS from Motorpoint remarked, the chrome trim above and below the side windows was a tad cloudy. I initially polished this with Duraglit wadding and then gave the entire vehicle's paint and chrome the two stage diamond-brite treatment and it now looks superb. Three things that other Cadillac BLS owners might be able to help me with at this juncture:
1. Am I entitled to the Roadside Assistance/Recovery referred to in the back of the Service book or is that just for people buying their vehicle from a main agent (and not at a discounted price from a car supermarket)?
2. Should Motorpoint have stamped the service book to indicate that they did a pre-delivery check on the vehicle (which they levied a charge for).
3. My vehicle came with ordinary wheel bolts all none locking. To discourage theft of my alloy wheels, I enquired about obtaining a set of 4 locking wheel studs from a main agent but they were very expensive - nearly 80 plus postage. Locking wheel bolts for the Saab 9-3 wagon are available on ebay at a fraction of this cost. Will these fit? My existing bolts have a tapered collar. What size locking bolts do I need - in terms of thread size, bolt length and pitch of taper?

Any advice, gratefully received,
Cailean