: 08 esco issues...

alb0zf1n3st
02-12-10, 10:24 PM
Alright so I called up my dealer today and im going there Monday to take care of some issues ive had with my truck... I need some input everyone please...

Ok my issues - Headlight dead (i changed bulbs to 8000k so i put stock ones back in and still dead so its the ignitor my guess not the bulb or ballast since the d1s has it build on) thats piece of cake...

I removed my intake and put the stock one back in... now another issue I have my heated seats do not work on driver or passenger side, maybe a relay or fuse because if it was one then it could be an issue with just that... OR could it be linked to this 3rd issue:

whenever I turn my heat on to be on my vents (face, feet, face/feet) after 5 minutes mostly just random it automatically changes to my defroster and I cannot get it to come back to the vents no matter what settings I change etc..etc.. and it is not on auto or anything...

Now with me going into the dealer with these issues, I have 1 a custom shop tune should I go back to them and have them put me to stock tune? also behind my navi I have an ipod adaptor from pac audio. I know that has nothing to do with it but IDK if the dealer will try to remove things and see that and then void any type warranties... am i just really anal and thinking too much??

thanks alll

PreachRR
02-13-10, 11:20 AM
I would definitely not go to the dealer with anything but the stock tune.. Get that stock tune back in there before you get to the dealer.. you can void the warranty if there is anything modified to the computer.. I am always a fan of returning it to stock before going to the dealer. some dealers are PITAs and will hook you for anything!