: NAV auto display issues ideas????

bg1856
02-12-10, 09:45 PM
Hello under the config menu I choose auto for my display between day-night and then night-day. It however, is not changing under either condition. Is there any type of adjustment needed or does anyone have any ideas. Thanks in advance

PreachRR
02-12-10, 09:59 PM
If you select it for day colors does it change? I had a problem with my ambient temp sensor and it failed dealer replaced my sensor and all is well.

bg1856
02-13-10, 09:59 AM
no it will not change, from day to night or vice versa. I have just been keeping it on one or the other....

PreachRR
02-13-10, 11:21 AM
so it will change manually? If you can change it manually then also check your headlights.. Are your HIDs on all the time or does your headlights change from day to night usage.. if thats the case then you too are have the ambient light sensor failure..

buckeyefan007
02-16-10, 08:14 PM
Just a thought, but, if you have the dash lights turned to max sometimes it affects the nav screen. Try adjusting the brightness on your dash setting down some and see what happenes. Hope this helps.

vfjdesign
02-19-10, 05:09 PM
Read on another thread something about ambient lighting sensor??? I don't know but mine works sometimes and not others.