: STS-V Wheels

Diplomat
02-11-10, 11:47 PM
Iím looking to replace my stock STS-V wheels and Iím having hard time finding them! Is there anyone out there that makes wheels for this car? I tested my Escalade wheels and they fit but 24ís are way too big. I found some 20ís that could work but the offsets are not correct. I need a company besides D3 that make these wheels. $1200-$2000 per wheel is really not an option.

Any suggestions!?

Thanks,
D

jedhead
02-12-10, 12:49 PM
I did some searches and only found custom forged wheels. The 6 lug wheels really limits our options.

Bob

Cataract
02-12-10, 02:00 PM
I currently am in the same boat.. does anyone know the offset for 10.5 inch wide in back?? I've been doing the measurements/calculations, but if someone has the actual offset they have been using, it could really help.

Rather than a random custom, I have been look at some higher end wheels.. but they run just over $1000 a wheel (20s in back 19s in front). Check out HRE, ISS Forged, Modulare Forged, and Work. All super high end, but I feel a little more worth the $$. They are also made to order so the pattern and offset isn't a problem. Only thing I have noticed is we lose a lot of lip with our offset, so they definatly don't look as outragous as the model pics on the wheel sites.

My good friend's company sells all these and http://www.wheelsto.com/
They are huge on the BMW forums and have good prices. Tell Frank that Alex (me) sent you, he'll do his best to hook you up.

cad08stsv
02-12-10, 02:27 PM
DPL,
I assume you would not consider chrome version of the Stock STSV Wheel. It not that back looking, I like it. but that's me. I have heard that these wheels can be widen, if that is an option. I have looked at other wheels and you are
right they are expensive. Good Luck in your search. Oh I did want to mention Foose wheels, I have no idea the cost involved. best regards,
Russell

coach123
02-12-10, 03:46 PM
I used to own the CTS-V which has the same offset and six wheel lug pattern. Chip Foose makes a nice chrome rim that comes in a few different sizes that should fit the STS-V. I believe they are called Speedsters

Diplomat
02-12-10, 04:02 PM
Stock Info:
Front: (18x8, 6x115mm w/51mm offset)
Rear: (19x9.5, 6x115mm w/56mm offset)

I'm looking to up it by one inch. I like the way the stockers look and in chrome too. However I'm looking for a deep dish look...I would like to find a set with a 1 or 2 inch lip on it all chrome and maybe paint the inserts to match the raven look of the car.

I've been at this for some time now, I for a few set on D3's website but they want $1000+ per wheel, $5000 for a set of wheels and tires is not my way of spending smart. I would rather go up to 650hp with an engine head swap, with teh already extensive mods I've done that would deffinitely put me over 650hp to rear wheels.

If anyone is looking for a good set of tires, Nittos 55!!! Great traction!

Diplomat
02-12-10, 04:40 PM
I used to own the CTS-V which has the same offset and six wheel lug pattern. Chip Foose makes a nice chrome rim that comes in a few different sizes that should fit the STS-V. I believe they are called Speedsters

Dude, you da man! Speedsters 6 is the wheel type by Chip Foose. $2000 for a set. Perfect!!!

choigilligan
08-12-10, 03:36 AM
Where did you find these, can't find them on the Foose web site