: Valve Cover Breathers

08-14-04, 02:09 PM
on the '68 472 there is a valve cover breather w/ a vacume line that goes to the air horn. what is the purpose of this line? i ask this because i want to put an edelbrock pro-flo air cleaner w/ the open sides on my car but this air cleaner assebley has no connection for this

barge master
08-14-04, 10:08 PM
That's just a breather. You can put one of those chrome ones in its place on the valve cover.