: Volant Super Tips resonator delete

Biglife
02-10-10, 02:40 AM
Sorry to be such a forum junkie, but I keep coming up with more and more questions/issues. I used the search button but didn't find much on the volant super tips, does anyone have these? If so how is the sound different from the stock setup?

Do aftermarket exhausts effect resale values?

Just debating whether or not I should save up for a corsa.

Thanks for the help and here is a link to the product I am talking about - will this work on an ESV?: http://www.odonnellsautoparts.com/servlet/the-28246/Volant-Cold-Air-Intake,/Detail

LFTW8S
02-12-10, 06:29 PM
Hey BigLife,

I have the SuperTip on my Lade and it sounds really good. It cleans up the back end by getting rid of the little muffler at the back. It has a better sound at all speed but don't notice it at highway speeds. I'm actually selling my Lade and will be removing my SuperTip. Let me know if you're interested. I can shoot you a pic if you want to see what it looks like on the vehicle.

Let me know.

Biglife
02-14-10, 11:46 PM
I can't send PM's but I'd be very interested in purchasing it - please email me at slotstikskim@gmail.com

Thanks!

evois
02-15-10, 10:39 AM
aftermarket parts unless it is a specified GM oem upgrade tends to lower resale value.

LeftLane
02-15-10, 08:05 PM
aftermarket parts unless it is asoum] specified GM oem upgrade tends to lower resale value.

gm accessories has a cat back exhaust.I seen my local dealer installing Corsa exhaust on brand new Escalades.Most people won't know the difference between the two,because they sound all most stock and look stock.

Biglife
02-16-10, 12:26 AM
gm accessories has a cat back exhaust.I seen my local dealer installing Corsa exhaust on brand new Escalades.Most people won't know the difference between the two,because they sound all most stock and look stock.

It sounds like you can reinstall the original exhaust before selling it...

IGOTLADE
02-18-10, 10:02 PM
Hey BigLife,

I have the SuperTip on my Lade and it sounds really good. It cleans up the back end by getting rid of the little muffler at the back. It has a better sound at all speed but don't notice it at highway speeds. I'm actually selling my Lade and will be removing my SuperTip. Let me know if you're interested. I can shoot you a pic if you want to see what it looks like on the vehicle.

Let me know.

If this has not sold yet, I would be very interested in buying it. I also cannot PM yet. If available, please PM with deatils. Thanks!