: Covertible Top Look?

02-09-10, 09:56 PM
I am interested in a convertible top or (rag top) look to replace my vinyl top. Anyone know what I am talking about or can help?

02-09-10, 10:03 PM
Check E&G Classics, Jaycor or Designs by Lawrence for ideas. Most shops that do vinyl tops can do a simcon.

02-09-10, 10:39 PM
Thanks will do!