: Does anyone have flo-tv in their Escalade??

Grandz
02-08-10, 10:49 PM
I was wondering if anyone has used this and if I could get this to work on the nav screen. It seems pretty cool!

Let me know what you think

IgotGAME
02-09-10, 09:15 PM
I am getting it this week.

They have the dealer version at the audio store I get all my stuff from now, but they are getting the retail version this week. I am going to be the first to have it installed where we live. Just got done with 2 10" subs, xbox 360, dvd bypass(nav unlock) switch, and now the next step is flo-tv.

I was going to install a Tracvision A7, but decided to try out the flo tv as the antenna is WAYYYYY smaller for flo tv. Looks like a PC mouse.

I will definitely post some pics and probably a video once I get it all done.

Big Windy Ext
02-10-10, 08:29 AM
What is Flo TV , like my wallet needs to hear about it . (Gismo Junkie)

Ollie5572
02-11-10, 11:29 PM
Im not sure about the flotv. There are many mixed reviews. Many complain about reception and limited channels. I definetly like the price more than tracvision. I cant wait for one of you guys to get it and tell us all about it.

Btw Grandz... I have a lockpick 322 installed in my car and think it would be a good way to go. It allows you to watch video on your nav while driving and gives you additional video imputs. There might be a better way... but im sure some of the resident experts might chime in.

jpatt49
02-12-10, 10:11 AM
I have a Slingbox hooked up to my home cable TV and can watch it on my HTC Touch Pro cellular which has an RCA output I can hook into my Lockpick. As long as I have 3G coverage, picture is pretty good and I get all my cable channels.