: 2010 escalade plantinum

CADYSHAK
02-08-10, 03:04 AM
Anyone familiar with the 2010 escalade platinum edition ?
Did cadillac cheapen the 2010 over the 09's on the platinum versions ? Also , is it worth going to the Hybrid platinum , gas savings , etc .

thanks

kars79
02-09-10, 01:32 AM
i seen 2 2010s at my dealer and they look the same as 09.
I thought you were buying Lx570 ,
What happened ?

evois
02-09-10, 08:44 AM
:helpless: even if the LX570 doesn't have accelerator problems, resale is already affected:banghead:

CADYSHAK
02-10-10, 12:20 AM
Yes I took the lexus lx-570 out a second time and it still was very refined and well built . I also took out a lincoln navigator out for a ride and was dissappointed in the "truck " like ride it had , but preferred the interior over the the standard escalade (too much hard plasic for a truck at this price) . However looking through the escalade's brochure the platinum edition looks a hell of a lot better and I inquired about the hybrid model .
I test drove a escalade hybrid with the magnetic suspension but it was not the platinum edition . I was surprised on how well it drove , not quite as refined as the lexus but certainly acceptable. I inquired about the gas mileage which is somewhat of an concern for both the standard escalade and the lexus as both get hit with the Canadian "green levy penalty" - $2200.00 !
I know that large suv's are an "oxymoron" when it comes to saving fuel but the hybrid intrique's me .