Cadillac Owners Forum banner

LED Gauge Cluster/Dash Conversion

8K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Ghost Deany 
#1 ·
Well i had some extra time on my hands and had a few lights burnt out on my Dash and Steering Wheel controls, So i decided to replace all the lights with Red LED's.
I have most of it all done and converted over but still got a lil bit of tweaking to do to get rid of a few Hot spots. Sorry for the crappy pics none of them turned out and it's a lil cold out today but will get some better ones Tom. Night...

If anyone else is gonna try this out, Let me know i took lots of pics of the process along the way that will make it a lot easier for you.

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks!! It only took about 3-4 hours of replacing all the bulbs(thats with a few breaks and drinks) And i am still messing around a bit with the placement of the Led's for perfect coverage, but thats not taking very long at all. Also i am just seeing how i like the Red for now, i was planning on doing a Bright White Or Blue.
I ended up using - 3MM Red Led 2800Mcd and 470 Ohm Resistors. Than just your basic Soldering Iron/Gun, Solder, Heat Shrink, Screwdrivers Etc.
Here are a few more pics but my camera is crap and not turning out in the dark.
Here's the climate control and Park/Stability Buttons(Everything matches perfect in person)

Here is the only pic that turned out of the cluster

Driver Door

Driver Door And Headlight & Fog Light Switch

#4 ·
Here are two links to check out if you plan on doin this. This is what i went by to start as most stuff is the same. If anyone is going to try it and needs more help just ask, i have pictures of all pieces, but most in links match up.
http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59247
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5738&page=1
And Here are a fews pics of what it looks like with a good camera and complete(Not an Escalade But Close)...

Here is an Escalade Cluster in Blue..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.