: Tustin Cadillac is the Best

vickie1mom
02-03-10, 07:32 PM
Last month I got my new 2010 SRX from Tustin Cadillac. This is my 8th Cadillac I've purchase from them since 1991. Each time I buy from them the process seems to get easier.

This time I contacted my salesman over the internet and told him what I was looking for. They didn't have the color I wanted, but he emailed me back and said one was coming in the next week or so and asked me if I wanted him to reserve it for me. He even told me how much it was going to cost including all the taxes and stuff.

The day the car came in he called me to set up a time for me to pick it up. He also took all my registration information over the phone. When I got to the dealership the SRX was all cleaned up, full of gas, and sitting in their delivery area. The part I dread the most is going into finance, but this time everything was typed and ready so I got in and out of there in about 15 minutes.

My salesman showed me all the features on my new SRX (it really has some neat stuff), and I was on my way home having spent barely and hour and a half at the dealership.

This was my fastest and simplist car purchase ever. Thank you Tustin Cadillac, your the best.:yup:

Lord Cadillac
02-03-10, 07:52 PM
Thank you for the review! I'm glad to hear you had a positive experience. :)