: Executive Shuffle at Cadillac

megeebee
08-13-04, 12:10 PM
The Automotive News reports this morning that Mark LeNeve has been promoted to VP of Marketing and Advertising for GM replacing John Middlebrook who has been in turn promoted to VP of Global Sales Service and Marketing. Jim Taylor has been promoted to Mark LeNeves position as Cadillac Marketing and General Manager. He was vehicle line executive for Sigma rear drive luxury cars.

jerseyvette
08-13-04, 12:27 PM
The Automotive News reports this morning that Mark LeNeve has been promoted to VP of Marketing and Advertising for GM replacing John Middlebrook who has been in turn promoted to VP of Global Sales Service and Marketing. Jim Taylor has been promoted to Mark LeNeves position as Cadillac Marketing and General Manager. He was vehicle line executive for Sigma rear drive luxury cars.Good update. Anyone new in teeh design exec team?

megeebee
08-13-04, 02:09 PM
None that I have read.

majax
08-29-04, 06:00 AM
I watched the "discover STS" thing on th e net at cadillac.com and Jim Taylor was the narrorator he seems like a pretty cool guy and a lot more cheerful then LaNeve no offense to him at all he did great at cadillac. I hope Jim does a good job, I'm lookin forward here.