Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Hendrix-Engineering axle the only ONE that works

7K views 56 replies 15 participants last post by  NikoZaBeast 
#1 ·
We cant keep cores in stock guys but we have plenty of kitts ready to go ! FREE SHIPING on the next 10..in the states only

#6 ·
I can send you the bar and parts for the swap and you can have it swaped local or you can shoot me your axle and ill swap it out for you and shoot it back.$329 for the kitt.give me a call and ill talk it over with ya 980-521-0722

#9 ·
Your axle works well to eliminate hop, but by no means the only axle to eliminate hop. There are other vendors that have a proven track record with fixing hop on our CTS-Vs, with both one and two axles. You should not misrepresent the truth as you did in the title of this thread.

Can you explain how your axle is "the only ONE that works"?

#10 ·
Hey do us all a favor and move on,i dont need your help with my sales slogans,we all know which camp your in..Oh and for the record Hendrix-Engineering has the ONLY axle that will work with any year,any axle combo ,thats why we only need one ;)

#12 ·
Good deal Thomas! I'm happy I chose this one.

#22 ·
LOL well said...I'm a serious buyer and everytime I read up on these threads this is what happends.

More importantly it's awesome to see these vendors creating kick ass products for us. Looks like i'm leaning towards Hendrix for the Axel.

#14 ·
I ignored the attack on Ted, but if you really want to know, here it is in short...

If you had bought this car 5 years ago and spent $500-$1000 on "kits" that eliminated only SOME or MOST of the hop, you'd be freakin excited too over a $300 total fix.

I drive my junk so I know what works and Hendrix works and stands by you. Now...would the other two stand behind their caddy crowd, probably so and I'd hope those guys would support them too.

If you don't think the axle is a big deal...trade yours for a V6 and quit wondering why us who really drive/wrench/enjoy these cars geþ excited about parts that work and vendors who support us.

No disrespect intended but that was the final "why is iþ a big deal?" I could read and not say anything.

#15 ·
And its funny that you keep reading them...

#17 ·
Yeah whatever smartelic that made some crude comment either on here or ls1tech when you (ted) were simply giving a thumbs up to Thomas and Hendrixs.

#19 ·
I feel the need for a campfire and a hand holding song together.

All in fun as we'll never all agree on everything. It would be boring that way.

#21 ·
honestly...your comment did spur my response but only because I've read too many from different people and felt I needed to say something.

Also...last night I was working a charity fundraiser from 7 to 1am eastern time and was doing all of that from my blackberry...didn't even notice the author, so naturally didn't correlate female w/ that response at all. But it does explain why my eyes are sore from staring at that little screen.

But now that its out...I love the fact that you are enthusiastic about this. My wife tolerates it but sure isn't enthusiastic about it.

sorry for the temporary thread jack

#23 ·
Funny... Same thing would happen if I said the Atlanta Braves was the best MLB team in America! Healthy competition and if you are a fan you are a fan and support your team!

#28 ·
mark one for me.... I have a spare i can send and wait to get back while the work is done.. it has less than 500 miles on it. That is why i want it back. Would i still quality for the free shipping?

which one do i send you for an 05V? i will call tomorrow.

#35 ·
I went with the pro axles because I was not about to start taking axles apart, shipping back and forth, etc etc. It was worth it to me to have the completed axles ready to install.

I been busy, both at work, and at home. It is pretty shitty when real life has the audacity to take away from your internet life :D

#36 ·
FYI... cost is $379.. 329 for kit and $50 their labor to rework axle, just so ya know. Doesn't effect my decision, just slightly higher price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.