Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Navigation CD changer help

590 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  kylenzach 
#1 ·
Hey guys..... I just took delivery of my 2003 Escalade today. Really happy with purchase the truck is really sound. I do have a couple of question....

1. The 6 disk cd unit in console is completely shot. Sounds like it is jammed. Found some on ebay for around 150-200. Does anybody have one to sell me??

2. The Navigation unit could use a refurb....buttons are quite worn through. Does anybody have a place they know that does that sort of thing?? Also...can't seem to insert nav disk....is there a reset on the thing to feed the disk in??

3. I mentioned in earlier thread about oil pressure gauge.... when vehicle is off pressure needle is at upper end of range. When running gauge reads way past range.....almost like needle needs to be pulled off and put to zero..... weird. Somebody spoke of motors that drive gauges going bad....wonder if that is it.

For the incredible deal I got on the Cadillac....I happy to deal with these relatively minor issues.

Thanks for the help...

-Dave , Colorado

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.