: McDonalds vs Burger King (Breakfast)

BeelzeBob
07-17-03, 11:55 AM
Okay. So what's the story here? I don't normally eat this food but I had to go and try one of those McGriddles this weekend.. So what's the deal? Why don't we just eat these things for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, etcetera?

In my opinoin, McDonalds has always been ahead in the Breakfast department.. What was better than McDonalds Pancakes at Burger King? How about the Egg McMuffin?

Way back when I was still older than some of you are now (hehe, not really - I hope) McDonalds came out with the Egg Biscuit.. Pretty f'in unreal. Way back then, these things were incredi-f'n-ble.. Way better than they are now. Nowadays, even if you get a good one, it still falls apart and emits of puff of smoke when you bite into it. They're never, ever, ever, ever, ever fresh.... But they were once! I swear! They were! And they kicked izzass! They even kicked the a'hole kept clean and tidy with F'in Soap (http://www.deerparkavenue.com/soap/soap.html)!

So then... Burger King came out with their Egg Croissant.. Now this thing was really damn killer! It kicked-ass left and right! But, it wasn't really a knockout like the Biscuit was... Of course, this is my opinion...

One place where Burger King DID kick ass was with the French Toast sticks.. That's just a side note...

Now. McDonalds comes out with this McGriddle thing.. WTF?! These things are unreal! They should be eaten at all times! Well, not really - but they're damn good.. What does Burger King have that can compete with this?! What does anybody have that can compete with this?! These things are GOOD! Have you tried one? What did you think?

Hi.

ultravorx
07-17-03, 12:27 PM
All i know is you cant mess with Burger Kings Cini-mini's, sausage egg cheese crossaint and frenchtoast stiks.
Frank

MMNineInchNails
07-17-03, 01:17 PM
Wow, you have way too much time on your hands.

BUILDINGCTSAMG
07-17-03, 01:46 PM
If you have a hardees around you they defn have the best chicken morning biscuits ever

bs4sho
07-17-03, 01:52 PM
I use to work at mcdonalds (im only 16, don't laugh) and at night i use to cook those mcgriddles cuzz they were so good! :cool:
They are amazing!

shaggygrosser
07-17-03, 02:04 PM
I've managed to avoid eating McD's & BK for the past 2 years. And what's this thing you call "breakfast", sounds like some sort of meal you eat in the morning, but I'm not totally sure. :confused: :histeric:

elwesso
07-17-03, 04:34 PM
I dont know, if i have the time, the McD's hotcakes and sausage is pretty good...... I havent had the McMuffin lately, but as i remember they are ARSE!!! Ill need to try a McGriddle.......

BK has no competition for breakfast, cept for the cini-minis and the crossainwich (those are F'in golden), but when lunch rolls around, so does the fake food at McD's.... Nothing beats a chicken whopper for lunch......

AKPsiMC03
07-17-03, 04:42 PM
And they kicked izzass!

I'm sorry Snoop Doggy Sal, but you said yourself you are old. you are no longer allowed to talk like this. :farting:

haha... just kidding man. :histeric:

scourge
07-17-03, 09:55 PM
Man, I really miss Burger King. They are only on the military bases here in Japan and Okinawa is 270miles north of my island. :crying2:

Damn, I wished I lived on the main Okinawa island! McDonalds? Who the hell still eats there anymore? They are slowly dying here in Japan and the last I read, ole Ronald was making more money from abroad than in the USA. They need to do something fast ot survive. May I suggest McDonalds stop making food that tastes like shit, cut prices, and stop whoring yourself out to annoying kids. The old formula just ain't working no more. I hope BK kills McDonalds. Then, Jack in the Box and BK can duke it out.

BeelzeBob
07-17-03, 10:01 PM
I know!! It just sorta felt right, though! I don't know why!!

bs4sho
07-18-03, 03:06 AM
here in florida thats where everybody eats its all you hear about "LEts go to mcdonalds" :cheers:

Devil_concours
07-18-03, 07:50 AM
I went to McD, not long ago while i was at work, their steak and cheese bagel was so good.

AKPsiMC03
07-18-03, 08:38 AM
I used to eat McDonalda 2 or 3 times a week after class for lunch. Its a good quick meal and it tastes pretty OK. lol Last time i had McDonalda Breakfast... or any breakfast for that fact, I was 15 and I had Hotcakes with my dad.