Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Hendrix-Engineering back to vendor status

2K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  vetteboy2k 
#1 ·
How bout a clutch sale?............................................:stirpot: Just kidding We have our clutch in voodoos car ,im not sure if his made any post but i think hes quite happy with it. We have been swamped with the new 2010 camaro,we had the 4 fastest 2010 camaros at the lsx shootout as well as the camaro in the procharger booth which is featured in the new GM HI tech magazine.We set and reset the GTO irs record and are on the verge of a 8 second pass,not bad in a two ton street car.We have the three fastest irs gtos in the world! all running our 8.8 setup.Hendrix-Engineering had the fastest cars in both classes at the EASTCOAST SHOOTOUT and ran away with the win in both! I personaly have bought a new 2010 camaro to use as a base for more parts.Hendrix-Engineering will dominate the camaro scene just as weve done with the gto with the help of a bunch of great guys we have met on these type forums. We are glad to be back but keep in mind we only have so much time and a phone call is the fastest way to reach us 980-521-0722..STAY TUNED FOR A HUGE TAX SALE!

#3 ·
Good to see you back! Now how about that 8.8 kit for the V?:lildevil:

#8 ·
I second that noise! Welcome back

either that... or the TVS blowers... (for the 243 head of course) :thumbsup:

#5 ·
Yes Hendrix the V has been running like a top for the last two weeks since her final tune. The cam presented all kinds of fun tuning issues, coupled with an intake with a very small pinhole...:rolleyes:

The car drives like stock in terms of flywheel/clutch combo. Its way easier to rev, and i find myself running up on peoples bumpers in first gear because of the pseudo weight loss feeling from the lightened clutch. It holds the power fine and doesn't seem to give no matter how hard I drive the thing.

Its an excellent product, hell my wife uses the V now more than I do because the thing is so easy to drive... Who woulda thought a big cam and a 15lb flywheel would feel so stock?

#12 ·
I'm still waiting to hear about your killer chiller stuff you mentioned a while back. :D

#17 ·
I was waiting on that also, but he told me the company he was dealing with was being a pain. I'm gonna cool that maggie down with what I have sitting in the floor of my kitchen:lildevil:. I wish we could get the ball rolling on a 8.8 setup. Dang...Bobby bought that cradle on ebay that I wanted so bad!!!!

Thomas,
Do you have any hook ups on upgrading the fuel system on the V? We have talked to racetronix and to go dual fuel pump is pricey!!!! Let me know what you can do and I can send ya the entire tank if need be.

#18 ·
Wasnt me! I'd love to have one though so I could play around a bit. I just don't have the resource to make a compleate bolt in deal.

#19 ·
hmmmm...i must of got ya mixed up with someone else. It went for like 150 bucks.

#21 ·
Great to see you back Thomas! For anyone thinking of doing business with Hendrix he is a great guy and I had the pleasure of sitting down and talking cars with him a few weeks back. That Hibatchi was pretty good too... we will do that again next time I'm in town, I have to get you back that shiny thing we were working on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.