: Can I get a copy of a Window Sticker from someone?

Gusteve
01-20-10, 12:13 PM
Hey all,

I know from previous research that its highly unlikely I can get a copy of the original window sticker for my car. I have stickers from just about everything I've bought in the last 20 years, but not for my V.

Would anyone be willing to give me a high quality scan of their sticker that I could print out for my collection? Since there are really no options I would think they are pretty much all the same. Of course - you could hide the VIN.

My car is a 2008 Black/Tango.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

cad08stsv
01-20-10, 08:43 PM
There used to be a place I saw in Hemming Motor News that would make near perfect replacas of the original window sticker. Mostly they wew selling them for older muscle cars. I got one made for my 68 AMX. I really don't remember
the companies name or where there were from. But if you go there to that magizine I'm sure you will find at least a couple of different companies that do this sort of work. Believe me the work is firist rate. They could even age it for
you
Russell

Gusteve
01-20-10, 09:28 PM
I looked into that, and they were pretty pricey. Not worth $100+ dollars to me. Plus the ones I looked into didn't have the print format for '08 Caddies, it was too new.

I'm just looking for a nice scan of an '08 sticker with my options (black / tango) so I can frame it with the rest of the ones I have.