: Arrival at dealerships?

nbfc
08-11-04, 02:14 PM
Does anybody know when the new STS will be arriving at dealerships. Im in New York and i have spoke with 2 dealerships and neither of them know when they are getting any. They said if I like i can come down and order one but dont know when it would arrive. They also dont know if there will be any to test drive. Im sure the car will perform great but how Cadillac expect people to just order a $60,000 car without driving it let alone even sitting in one. Thank you for your help.

jerseyvette
08-11-04, 05:41 PM
Does anybody know when the new STS will be arriving at dealerships. Im in New York and i have spoke with 2 dealerships and neither of them know when they are getting any. They said if I like i can come down and order one but dont know when it would arrive. They also dont know if there will be any to test drive. Im sure the car will perform great but how Cadillac expect people to just order a $60,000 car without driving it let alone even sitting in one. Thank you for your help.I was told here in NJ end of this month.

EgyptianQueen
08-12-04, 02:37 PM
The production of the vehicle was pushed back and barely began last week. Most orders that went in earlier in June were picked up and are in production. I agree with jerseyvette, at the end of August, early September. I wouldn't count on a test drive until later in September. Those early deliveries will be customer orders.