: Calling AJxtcman......

Kersh
01-11-10, 09:57 AM
AJ,

I tried to PM you directly, but the system will not allow me to, based on my new status.

I know there seems to be an issue with the Bonneville GXP PCM. (4.6L Northstar LD8), But I have been told by another company that upgrades the tuning on PCMs that they are going to have programming with-in weeks. I'd rather not use them as they do not know the Northstar setup like you guys do.

Based on your connections, I was hoping you had cracked the code and have some good upgrades for my GXP.

The PCM number is a 12587465.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ken

Kersh
01-20-10, 03:02 PM
I am still trying to reach you if you're still around......The system simply won't permit me to PM you directly. It says I can only contact the "staff", but conveniently doesn't state WHO the staff are!!!

AJxtcman
01-21-10, 11:02 AM
I am working on a few other projects and really don't have the time.

The big project is a set of Duramax VDF's for TunerCat

blakss
09-16-10, 04:44 AM
AJ,

I tried to PM you directly, but the system will not allow me to, based on my new status.

I know there seems to be an issue with the Bonneville GXP PCM. (4.6L Northstar LD8), But I have been told by another company that upgrades the tuning on PCMs that they are going to have programming with-in weeks. I'd rather not use them as they do not know the Northstar setup like you guys do.

Based on your connections, I was hoping you had cracked the code and have some good upgrades for my GXP.

The PCM number is a 12587465.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ken

I to have the same "problem"..

Roger O'Dell
12-24-13, 07:38 PM
AJ get back to work