: Got Rearended today

BUILDINGCTSAMG
08-10-04, 11:31 PM
Yeah i was on gw parkway heading into downtown, and i noticed a really nice looking audi s4 (i have a thing for those audis and vws its screwed up) with a nice looking blond in it. Anyway about two minutes later im merging onto the key bridge and wham she slams into me....She had simply stopped looking and didnt realize i was there.....

Luckily, I was in the houses Honda Pilot, and their was no damage to the honda (Well some very small scratches on the unpainted plastic part but its a big 4wd car that we beat up anyway) We put 70k on it in less then 2 years. I took it to a body shop just to make sure it was all good and they said that i could get new pieces, but that since it was just scratches on the part that is supposed to protect the painted bumper its not important. So i wont be collecting anything from her insurance company (Unfortunately because i hate insurance companies)

Oh on her end her entire hood is gonna need to be changed and she will need to blen some of her bumper if not repaint it all. Luckily she wasnt hurt even though she was very preganant. (I felt really bad that she was pregnant and got in a fender bender, so i made sure she sat down and relaxed a bit and told her to not worry about it even though i took her insurance stuff down, she unfortunatly reported it to her insurance company, it would of been better for her to pay it out of her pocket, considering u can get a carbon fiber hood for about $500.)

Anyway i guess im happy it wasnt in the cadillac, although i do want someone to take out the front end of the caddy so that i can get a cts-v front end....so if anybody is looking to get into a car accident just responded here and ill drive over (Btw insurance cost me a ton as a 20 year old so it has to be your fault or no dice)

illumina
08-11-04, 12:01 AM
as long as everyone is still in good health, i am happy. sorry to hear such a thing though.

Ralph
08-11-04, 12:08 AM
psyche! I was concerned about your CTS! :suspect:

BUILDINGCTSAMG
08-11-04, 12:12 AM
Yeah i tried to see if i could get people to get that little knot in their stomachs

LacSeville
08-11-04, 12:32 AM
so your caddy is fine???? wow, my stomach did cringe!!! you're wrong for that!! :want: ;)

caddyshack24
08-11-04, 01:32 AM
right right.. i figured somebody was checking out the CTS a little to hard and blammo. Good thing it was the honda. Bad thing she reported it.

Msilva954
08-11-04, 09:13 AM
WTF???? Do nice cars have to be the victims???:

Vesicant
08-11-04, 02:22 PM
I think it was the Honda Pilot that won the lowest 5 mph rear end damage and repair price award. Thats cool...

They always say they just werent looking... blond drivers...Heh heh :devil:

Msilva954
08-11-04, 08:15 PM
Or the Classic "My brakes went out" Cmon...

elwesso
08-12-04, 12:34 AM
Yeah I was thinking that you were in teh CTS... that would have sucked!!!!!!

Glad it was just a honda though!!!!! :)

Rolex
08-14-04, 06:38 PM
I rear-ended a girl once. :histeric:

Sorry....couldn't resist.