: 2001 catera Parts

Hucgreen
01-08-10, 02:19 PM
I own a 2001 catera, and the engine had a little fire. Mostly the tubes and outside of the engine. Everything inside the engine seems to run just fine. Just not AC or heater. Since those hoses were the first to go. post here on the forums if you looking for anything. Thanks all for all your help. I look forward to taking this one apart for you guys.

Michael

Matera97
01-08-10, 02:38 PM
Are you parting the entire car or just engine?

elvin315
01-08-10, 02:41 PM
Sorry to hear about the fire. Scary thing. Hope no one got hurt. Are you parting the whole car or just the engine? If it's the whole car what colors exterior/interior? I need a gray driver's side window button pad.

bacardi
01-08-10, 02:51 PM
I would be interested in the radio trim bezel that has the trunk button.

Matera97
01-08-10, 03:04 PM
Rear brakes and EBrake spring kit, and hardware. If its the entire car.

bacardi
01-08-10, 03:25 PM
Might be interested the shift boots, both e-brake and shifter if in good condition...

Hucgreen
01-08-10, 07:26 PM
it will be taking the whole car apart. I'm going to get the car to a warm garage somewhere to start taking it apart. I'm sure you can give me just below market price plus shipping. I'm still kinda stress about the whole thing. Repair guy told me today that to replace some of the cables and hoses that were ruined was going to be 1100 dollars.

I live in Kansas City, Mo. so if anyone is close and want to drive for the parts that would be great. It will be first come first service, and I money talks. Thanks again for all the great support and information over the year of ownership of this one.

I'll start a list of request for part started now, and you guys can email me directly if you want pictures. I plan on taking pictures over the whole process and posting the for future use. Hopefully it will help all of you with your beautiful Cateras'.

Hucgreen@gmail.com is my email address. Start sending yor quest.

JRomano
01-10-10, 06:51 PM
how are the engine mounts?

elvin315
01-11-10, 06:09 PM
Sorry to hear about the fire. Scary thing. Hope no one got hurt. Are you parting the whole car or just the engine? If it's the whole car what colors exterior/interior? I need a gray driver's side window button pad.

Correction: The button pad is black.

How does $30 plus shipping sound?

Matera97
01-13-10, 04:57 PM
So I've tried to email you and haven't gotten a response, are you still parting the car out?