: all weather floor mats?

dvandentop
01-02-10, 02:09 AM
anyone have the weather tech floor mats at all??

was looking at getting some decent all weather floor mats, anyone know any others out there?

neuronbob
01-02-10, 05:21 AM
Weathertech Floorliners here. Worth every penny due to coverage.

cbloveday
01-02-10, 08:55 AM
I have the OEM issued winter mats that have "CTS" on em. They seem to cover just fine. I got the Auto Pride Lloyd .TruBerber mats with the "V" logo for the summer.

You may want to call Lloyd (they actually have a Lloyd that works at Auto Pride concepts.) They are an authorized vendor to see what they carry.
You may want to look at other stuff before you pull the trigger on the weather tech
They give a member discount.

http://www.autoprideconcepts.com/lloyd_mats.htm

lbenoit
01-02-10, 09:31 AM
FWIW, I purchased the FloorLiner™ DigitalFit® from NcNeil WeatherTech ($150) and am happy with them. These feature sculpted sidewalls that in effect form a waterproof tray around the perimeter of the footwell, including the dead pedal. They fit quite well, look reasonably good and will keep snow, water and mud away from your carpet during the winter.

McNeil initially shipped the wrong set -- apparently for the regular 2009 CTS -- although I specifically ordered for the 2009 CTS-V via the company's website. I believe the V and the CTS 4 (AWD) use the same part number for the front row (both have a larger transmission hump than the standard model). They are worth consideration.

Dick's06Vee
01-02-10, 09:33 AM
I agree with Frank. None better for fit and coverage than Weathertech. Get the DigitalFit ones:)

http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=52&VehId=1405&Year=2009

dg144
01-02-10, 01:25 PM
I agree with Frank. None better for fit and coverage than Weathertech. Get the DigitalFit ones:)

http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=52&VehId=1405&Year=2009

Ditto here, I love them, they clean up nicely too

dvandentop
01-02-10, 01:57 PM
yep i was going to get the digital fit ones. thanks for the reassurance

dvandentop
01-02-10, 06:07 PM
just ordered the weather tech ones, they will be worth it if i am driving during the winter

Caddyscat
01-02-10, 09:40 PM
I have the weather tech floor liners, The trunk mat is superb, you have to cut holes for the cargo net to be useful. The rear mats kick ass as they cover the floor WAY better than the stock mats. The kids are always stepping in muck so they come in handy. The front mats are ugly as hell but they do the trick and keep the floor well protected. They're a little bit slippery at first but once you rough em up a bit the do the job.
It's nice knowing i'm not going to destroy the factory mats with this crummy weather and filthy shoes.
I can take and post pics if anyone's interested in how they look. The first set of front mats were incorrect, they were for the standard CTS, the engineer at Macneil looked over my suggestion that the trans tunnel was much bigger and quickly cross-referenced that the actual body was the same as the CTS4/CTS-V. They quickly updated the webpage and sent over the correct mats with a return label for the incorrect ones.
Good company to do business with.

dvandentop
01-02-10, 09:50 PM
post some pics that would be great. the uglyness for 3-4 months to keep the carpet looking great.

dvandentop
01-06-10, 10:41 PM
how long did you guys have to wait on the digital liners? still havent gotten notification mine have shipped and i ordered on saturday already

richeic77
01-06-10, 11:27 PM
I have the weathertech ones also. Totally worth the price BTW.

I think it took about a week to ship.

Dick's06Vee
01-07-10, 12:11 AM
Mine took about a week and a half to get to my door. A little slow IMO, considering suburban Chicago to Lansing is approximately 150 miles. Having said that, they are more than worth the wait:)

dvandentop
01-07-10, 03:15 AM
Mine took about a week and a half to get to my door. A little slow IMO, considering suburban Chicago to Lansing is approximately 150 miles. Having said that, they are more than worth the wait:)

yeah for $20 shipping and ordering direct you would think they had em in stock

richeic77
01-07-10, 04:09 AM
Mine smelled like they had come fresh off the press. They might have had to make them for the car. I don't think there are enough CTS-V's/AWD CTS on the road for them to use up warehouse space with additional stock. Or they just plain ran out of stock due to demand and it being Christmas time.

PrimaryW
01-07-10, 05:08 PM
I just bought the Weather Tech set.

dvandentop
01-11-10, 07:18 PM
hope the damn things show this week as i am getting my snows on and also doing my clear bra saturday so will all be winterized and ready to go next week.

dvandentop
01-13-10, 10:07 PM
they shipped today and should be here friday 7 days after ordering so anyone who has ordered you know what expect

dg144
01-14-10, 12:03 AM
they shipped today and should be here friday 7 days after ordering so anyone who has ordered you know what expect

Derek,
you will love them, I washed all the salt of mine last weekend and they cleaned up great and the carpet still looks new. I met the owner of the company last year at Autobaun, a real racer with a Porsche GT cup car, sweet. He is a member there and seemed like a nice guy

dvandentop
01-15-10, 08:25 PM
GOT THEM today and damn they are some nice qualty!!
will post some pics in a bit

dvandentop
01-15-10, 08:46 PM
WTF got the wrong goddamn mats :mad:

called up mc neil and it is for a jeep liberty no wonder the damn things didnt even come close to fitting

they said they do runs of them and that is why they take so long to get, jennifer there said she would put a ASAP rush on them so i hope to get them next week. AH! As if 2 weeks wasnt long enough already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

dvandentop
01-22-10, 01:21 AM
WOW correct set showed up today I was surprised they really did put an ASAP on them. they fit awesome and i am deffinately happy i spent the extra $50 for the digital fit

cbloveday
01-22-10, 09:15 AM
Where are the pics big guy?

dvandentop
01-22-10, 11:32 AM
will post some up tonight or tomorrow

allklr
01-22-10, 11:52 AM
I have the weathertech digital for about a month, It took them about 3 weeks to deliver. So far no complaints

dvandentop
01-24-10, 07:26 PM
fit nice and snug

http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq60/dvandentop/V2/DSC00347.jpg

http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq60/dvandentop/V2/DSC00348.jpg