: Happy New Year to my fellow V owners

Hawkeye2
12-31-09, 11:55 AM
Just a quick note - slightly off topic - but have a happy and healthy
new year. Enjoy your rides and please be careful tonight. We don't need
any bad posts tomorrow!

Gary Wells
12-31-09, 01:23 PM
Thanks, Hawkeye2, and I wish you and all of the other Cadillac CTS-V peeps and their families health, wealth, and prosperity in the coming year, and all of the years thereafter.

Mikevette
12-31-09, 08:44 PM
Happy New years to all V owners!!!!! Keep your V in the garage tonight the ametures will be out in force tonight for sure. Se you all next year!

Mike P. :thumbsup:

zyx5432
12-31-09, 09:09 PM
Happy New Years to all you guys...Chilling at the Riverwalk in San Antonio this evening so we can celebrate and stumble back to the hotel sans the driving tonight...

silverws6ta
12-31-09, 09:43 PM
Spreading the wealth from the STS-V crowd -- :) Hope everyone has a SAFE evening.. Leave the KEYS and the V's at HOME!

ericpd
12-31-09, 11:20 PM
It's 10:16 p.m., and we're on our way out. Taking the time to say ¡Feliz Año Neuvo! to everyone. Drive safely,.... they're out there like nats over a dead rabbit. Here in MD, they're even doing random sobriety checks,... dealt with two already, but luckily they were occupied with a full que, so I was waved through both. So be safe, be careful, and try not to let knucklehead M5 and C63 pilots push your buttons tonight.

See you fellas next year!

Caddyscat
01-01-10, 12:41 AM
Washed, waxed, took off the wheels, cleaned em inside and out, cleaned the FAT calipers. Cleaned the black obsidian. She's happy and clean sitting in the garage. Happy new year to all of you. Please, don't drink and drive, you'll spill your beer!

Cheers

Ed

neuronbob
01-01-10, 12:47 AM
I'm on vacation. I washed the V with Z7 and blasted the salt out of the wheel wells with a high pressure washer on Sunday, and haven't driven it since.

Happy New Year all! Coming up in 15 minutes EST.

dvandentop
01-01-10, 11:04 AM
happy new year, nice not waking up with a hangover :lol:

washed the v and worked in the garage last night, came and watched about 20 min of tv before the ball drop with the woman

nynd
01-01-10, 01:18 PM
Happy New Year To ALL!!!

ericpd
01-01-10, 04:32 PM
Roll Call! Everyone made it in safely? Saw two accidents last night here in B'more,... one not so pretty, the other a garden variety fender bender! Icy roads. Had a nice time,... saw some old friends and made some new ones! Can't beat that. Good luck with the NEW YEAR guys!