Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Navigation not pulling up maps?

Tags
esv
737 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  quicksilverESV05 
#1 ·
I have a 05 ESV and with the original GPS DVD 3.0 I bought this truck in Texas and Im in Canada, I switched the maps for Canada and Im In Ontario and im trying to pull up a specfic map in Quebec and it wont find it. Do I need an update or what? Im sure the address Im looking for has been there for many years so why wont it pull up?

Thanks,

Happy New Year

#4 · (Edited)
When i put in Mont-Tremblant as my destination and tried to look up Chemin Des Voyageurs the only street listed after typin gin "Che" was Chevreuils. Though in the pic I am including you can clearly see that a different "Chemin" type of street is shown. I found huge limitations to my 2006 version disc for Saskatchewan, it seems your area may be the same thing. I am debating buying a the 2010 disc (prt # 20855830) i just dont want to fork over $200! PS the time on the nav is incorrect as I have not reset it since my actuator change today.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.